Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 1,215 hotels in Amsterdam:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Distance – near to far
- Guest rating – high to low
- Save 23%Oudezijds Voorburgwal 197, Amsterdam, 1012 EXsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 13%Prins Hendrikkade 108, Amsterdam, 1011 AKsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 5%Prinsengracht 587, Amsterdam, 1067 HTsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 18%Prinsengracht 315-331, Amsterdam, 1016 GZsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 11%Nieuwe Doelenstraat 2 - 14 , Amsterdam, 1012 CPsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 33%Keizersgracht 384, Amsterdam, 1016 GBsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Booking.com sold outLateRooms sold outAgoda sold outVenere.com sold outAMOMA.com sold out
Loading…Singel 401, Amsterdam, 1012 WNsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 25%Prinsengracht 717, Amsterdam, 1017 JWsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 15%Dam 9, Amsterdam, 1012 JSsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Singel 303 - 309, Amsterdam, 1012 WJsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 5%Oosterdoksstraat 4, Amsterdam, 1011 DKsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 14%Nieuwezijdskolk 19, Amsterdam, 1012 PVsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 26%Vondelstraat 18 - 30, Amsterdam, 1054 GEsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 13%Damrak 96, Amsterdam, 1012 LPsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 9%Damrak 93-94, Amsterdam, 1012 LPsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 33%Van Baerlestraat 27, Amsterdam, 1071 ANsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Jan Luijkenstraat 76, Amsterdam, 1071 CTsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 20%Stadhouderskade 25, Amsterdam, 1071 ZDsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Prins Hendrikkade 33, Amsterdam, 1012 TMsee all hotelsmoreclose
Rich in culture, there is plenty to do here. Famed for its charming gabled canal houses and 1200 bridges crossing the myriad canals, it's an architectural delight. Attractions include Anne Frank's house, eight iconic windmills and a variety of cafes and restaurants. Art lovers will appreciate the examples of Rembrandt and Van Gogh's work on display around the city and at the plentiful museums. See astonishing craftsmen at work with a visit to Gassan Diamonds, or take a trip round the Heineken Experience to discover the secrets of this nationally treasured brew. And no holiday to Amsterdam would be complete without a trip to the Hortus Botanicus, one of the oldest botanical gardens in Europe, to experience the beauty of the famous tulips. If you are visiting around Christmas, enjoy the spectacular Light Festival, showcasing the city's landmarks with stunning illuminations.
Staying in Amsterdam
There are over 350 hotels to suit every budget. These range from designer boutique hotels in the city centre to bed and breakfasts and guest houses. Opt to stay in a breathtaking historical building or choose a modern inn with luxurious facilities. Many hotels feature a Green Key logo, demonstrating their sustainability in this environmentally-aware city.
Getting around Amsterdam
Amsterdam is easy to reach by road, rail or plane into Schiphol Airport. Public transport is plentiful and efficient, including train, tram, bus, ferry and metro networks. Visitors will be amazed by the stunning Central Station, with its unique multi-storey bicycle flat. There are rental shops all over the city and travelling by bike is one of the best ways to appreciate the charms of Amsterdam.