Sun 05 Jan 2014 – Mon 06 Jan 2014 (1 night)
Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 747 hotels in Bangkok:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- User rating – high to low
- 24% offclose479-481 Yaowaraj Road, Samphantawong , Bangkokexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 57% offclose396 Maharaj Road, Tatien , Bangkokexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 10% offclosePhraArhit Road, 23, Bangkokexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close125 Feungnakorn Rd., Watradchabophit, Phranakorn , Bangkokexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 14% offclose150 Soi Phiphat 2 (Silom Soi.3 or Naratiwas Soi.3), Silom Rd., Bangrak , Bangkokexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Booking.com sold outLateRooms sold outExpedia.co.uk sold outHotels.com sold outVenere.com sold out
Loading…closeHotel Access by boat only, 24 HRS. From Phra Athit Pier (N13) (757/1 Somdej Prapinklao Soi 2) , Bangkokexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 32% offclose865 Rama I Rd., Pathum Wanexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 16% offclose991/9 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan , Bangkokexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Booking.com sold outHotels.com sold outExpedia.co.uk sold outVenere.com sold outSee dealcloseDinsor Rd, Phra Nakhonexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close112-114 Soi Damnoen Klang Tai, Ratchadamnoen Klang Rd., Bowon Niwet, Phra Nakhon, Bangkokexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 10% offclose3 Soi Mahadlekluang 2, Rajdamri Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan , Bangkokexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 17% offclose269 Larn Luang Rd. Watsommanut, Pomprab , Bangkokexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close108/17 Soi Rambuttri, Banglumpoo , Bangkokexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 9% offclose40/5 Surawong Road , Bangkokexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeThanon Bunsiri, Bangkokexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close117/39-40 Phaya Thai Rd., Ratchathewiexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 20% offclose2 Charoen Krung Road Soi 30 (Captain Bush Lane), Siphya , Bangkokexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 10% offclose42 Phitsanulok Road, Thewet Area, Dusit , Bangkokexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 24% offclose159 Rajadamri Road , Bangkokexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 10% offcloseSiam Chaophraya Holdings, 333 Charoennakorn Road , Bangkokexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
Bangkok is capital of Thailand and is the country's most vibrant and cosmopolitan city. Until the late 1700's Bangkok was a small village but is now home to more than 11 million people. Bangkok is found to the centre of the country near the Gulf of Thailand. The city is famed for its numerous temples most notably the Grand Palace which houses the Emerald Buddha. Other popular temples include the beautiful Wat Arun and Wat Pho, where the country's largest reclining Buddha can be seen. Top museums include the National Museum which explores Thai history and Jim Thompson House. Further city highlights include sampling sensational street food and enjoying the lively nightlife or a spot of shopping. Bangkok is sometimes referred to as the 'City of Smiles' thanks to its warm and friendly population.
Staying in Bangkok
Bangkok is one of the most tourist friendly cities in the whole of Asia and is well equipped for travellers and holidaymakers. Accommodation varies from traveller hostels around the Kao San Road area to state of the art business hotels in the commercial centre. Silom and Siam Square are home to many mid-range to luxury hotels. It's best to visit Bangkok from November to February, outside of the rainy season although if you can take a bit of rain then you may find good hotel deals in the rainier season.
Getting around Bangkok
Most international fights arrive at Suvarnabhumi (BKK) Airport, as well as many domestic flights. More domestic flights can be caught from Don Muang (DMK) Airport and a small amount of international charters arrive here. The most authentic and exciting ways to get around Bangkok are by tuk tuk or river boat although hiring a bike is very popular here too. There is also the Skyline, Metro or extensive bus service to choose from.