Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 2,374 hotels in Barcelona:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Distance – near to far
- Guest rating – high to low
- Booking.com sold outLateRooms sold outAMOMA.com sold outAgoda sold outVenere.com sold out
Loading…Capellans, 4, Barcelona, 08002see all hotelsmoreclose
- Booking.com sold outLateRooms sold outAMOMA.com sold outExpedia.co.uk sold outTablet sold out
Loading…Plaza de Catalunya, 19, Barcelona, 08002see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 14%Avenida Diagonal, 589 - 591, Barcelona, 08014see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 20%Cristóbal de Moura, 138, Barcelona, 08019see all hotelsmoreclose
- Dels Lledo, 7, Barcelona, 08003see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 14%Via Laietana, 30, Barcelona, 08003see all hotelsmoreclose
- Rambla del Raval, 17-21, Barcelona, 08001see all hotelsmoreclose
- Plaça Reial, 1 , Barcelona, 08001see all hotelsmoreclose
- Plaça Urquinaona, 2, Barcelona, 08010see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 35%Via Laietana, 49, Barcelona, 08003see all hotelsmoreclose
- La Rambla, 109, Barcelona, 08002see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 8%Mallorca, 269-271, Barcelona, 08008see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 19%Passeig Colom, 12, Barcelona, 08002see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 9%Pelai, 3, Barcelona, 08001see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 15%Bergara, 8, Barcelona, 08002see all hotelsmoreclose
- Sant Pau, 9-11, Barcelona, 08001see all hotelsmoreclose
- Plaza Carlos Ibañez, 3, Barcelona, 08038see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 9%Avinyo, 30, Barcelona, 08002see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 10%Passeig de Picasso, 26-30, Barcelona, 08003see all hotelsmoreclose
Barcelona is the second largest city in Spain and the capital of Catalonia. Barcelona was founded as a roman city and as such it has a rich cultural heritage. There are several UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the city. Today, Barcelona is a major cultural and economic centre and it is influential in the fields of tourism, science, fashion, arts and sports. The city's Gothic Quarter is full of interesting architecture and the Picasso Museum boasts a large collection of the artist's works. Barcelona is also home to several highly-rated beaches, some of which are artificially replenished with sand to combat storm related erosion.
Staying in Barcelona
Barcelona is a popular tourist destination and there are hotels to suit most budgets. Luxury hotels near the coast tend to be fairly expensive, however there are many affordable apartments and self-catering hotels further inland. If you are looking for a city break, rather than a beach holiday, you may enjoy a visit to one of the boutique hotels in the Gothic quarter. Prices tend to be higher during the month of September, because of the popularity of the La Merce festival.
Getting around Barcelona
Barcelona El Prat Airport is served by several major airlines and the Estacio Sants train station offers easy links to Paris, Milan, Zurich, Geneva and other major European cities. Once you are in Barcelona, it is easy to get around via metro, bus, taxi and FGC (trains offering links from suburban areas to main city hubs). Barcelona taxis are coloured black or yellow and use the green light on the roof to indicate when the vehicle is available.