Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 86 hotels in Bath:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Guest rating – high to low
- close11 Henrietta Street, Bath, BA2 6LLexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeQueen Square, Bath, BA1 2HHexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close1 North Parade, Bath, BA1 1LFexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeWalcot Street, Bath, BA1 5BJexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close8-10 Queen St, Bath, BA1 1HEexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 31%close8,9,10 North Parade, Bath, BA 2 4ALexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close69 Great Pulteney Street, Bath, BA2 4DLexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Booking.com sold outHotels.com sold outSee dealclose16 George Street, Bath, BA1 2ENexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close33 Henrietta Street, Bath, BA2 6LRexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Amoma.com sold outLateRooms sold outExpedia.co.uk sold outHotels.com sold outSee all 4 dealscloseSouth Parade, Bath, BA2 4ABexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 22%close2/3 South Parade, Bath, BA2 4AAexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close24/25 Pulteney Road, Bath, BA2 4EZexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close37 St James Parade, Bath, BA1 1UHexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close17 Pulteney Road, Bath, BA2 4EZexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Amoma.com sold outHotels.com sold outVenere.com sold outSee all 10 dealsclose14 Pulteney Road, Bath, BA2 4HAexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- See dealclose9 Pulteney Terrace, Bath, BA2 4HJexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeBeauford Square, Bath, BA1 2APexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Amoma.com sold outLateRooms sold outBooking.com sold outExpedia.co.uk sold outSee all 5 dealsclose64 Gt Pulteney Street, Bath, BA2 4DNexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- See all 6 dealscloseJames Street West, Bath, BA1 2BXexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close24 Milsom Street, Bath, BA1 1DGexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
The elegant Roman spa town of Bath is located in the English county of Somerset, 13 miles south of Bristol. The city is famous for its beautifully preserved architecture, although much of which actually predates the Romans. The natural thermal springs are just one of the many attractions that bring millions of visitors to this beautiful part of South West England all year round. In recent years, Bath has been awarded World Heritage status and it's not hard to see why. Major attractions include the Royal Crescent, the Roman Baths and the Thermae Bath Spa. Other highlights include the Jane Austen Museum, Bath Abbey and nearby Stonehenge. With an abundance of side streets within the city centre, it's easy to wile away an afternoon exploring the many boutique stores, delis and restaurants.
Staying in Bath
Bath offers a huge range of top-quality accommodation, including B&Bs, boutique hotels and cosy guest houses. Visitors can stay in some of the grand townhouses, either in self-catering accommodation or those converted into luxury hotels. Friendly guest houses or B&Bs are perfect for those who want a comfortable base from which to explore the city. The surrounding countryside has some picturesque villages where farmhouses and inns offer excellent accommodation. Anytime is ideal to visit Bath, be it in the beautiful summertime when café life is at is fullest or in winter months when it offers great opportunity for Christmas shopping in their bustling streets & annual Christmas markets.
Getting around Bath
Bath Spa Railway Station can be reached from London Paddington in less than 90 minutes. There are also trains from Southampton, Brighton, Portsmouth, Salisbury, Bristol, Exeter and Penzance. Bristol is very close and can be reached via car along the A4. Bath is also not far from the M4, which motorists can use to get to West London. Most of the major landmarks are centrally located, which means they can be reached on foot or via the comprehensive bus network.