Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 85 hotels in Birmingham:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Guest rating – high to low
- close2 Bridge Street, Birmingham, B1 2JZexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 8%close70 Broad Street, Birmingham, B1 2HTexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 5%close12 Holloway Circus, Birmingham, B1 1BTexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeAlbert Street, Birmingham, B5 5JEexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 8%close126 New Street, Birmingham, B2 4JQexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 8%close65 Lionel Street, Birmingham, B3 1JEexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close98-104 Constitution Hill, Birmingham, B19 3JTexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close1 Brunswick Square, Brindleyplace, Birmingham, B1 2HWexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeArena View, Edward Street, Birmingham, B1 2RXexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeParadise Circus, Birmingham, B3 3HJexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
The city of Birmingham is located in the West Midlands of England and contains the most residents outside of the capital city London. The city is home to many attractions, including Cadbury World, where visitors can explore the history and production of chocolate. Birmingham is rich in culture, with museums such the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery, the Pen Room Museum, Museum of the Jewellery Quarter and galleries such as The Barber Institute of Fine Arts. Birmingham is home to Michelin Star restaurants as well as numerous clubs, bars and comedy clubs. The city is popular for its shopping and local markets and there are many attractions for the whole family, such as the flagship National Sealife Centre and Birmingham's Science Museum, ThinkTank.
Staying in Birmingham
Whatever the budget, the right accommodation is available in Birmingham, from luxury and high-end hotels situated in the heart of the city, to smaller hotels, Bed & Breakfasts and guesthouses located on the outskirts. There are also serviced apartments situated throughout the city if this is preferred for a longer business trip. Birmingham hosts popular events throughout the year, such as the International Dance Festival, so if travellers wish to attend an event, then early accommodation booking is essential.
Getting around Birmingham
Birmingham International Airport is 8 miles from the city centre, easily accessed via Birmingham's extensive road (M42) and rail network. There are three rail stations in Birmingham (New Street, Moor Street and Snow Hill), serving many UK destinations. Most major roads in the UK meet in Birmingham, so whether driving from the north, south, east or west, Birmingham is accessible. Getting around is just as easy, with most attractions a short walk away. Frequent bus and train services are available, as well as rental cars and local taxis.