Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 87 hotels in Birmingham:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Distance – near to far
- Guest rating – high to low
- 2 Bridge Street, Birmingham, B1 2JZsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 21%70 Broad Street, Birmingham, B1 2HTsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 28%12 Holloway Circus, Birmingham, B1 1BTsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Albert Street, Birmingham, B5 5JEsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 10%126 New Street, Birmingham, B2 4JQsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 16%Arena View, Edward Street, Birmingham, B1 2RXsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 24%65 Lionel Street, Birmingham, B3 1JEsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 14%Paradise Circus, Birmingham, B3 3HJsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 35%1 Brunswick Square, Brindleyplace, Birmingham, B1 2HWsee all hotelsmoreclose
- 98-104 Constitution Hill, Birmingham, B19 3JTsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Smallbrook Queensway, Birmingham, B5 4EWsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Caroline Street, Birmingham, B3 1UGsee all hotelsmoreclose
- 200 Broad Street, Birmingham, B15 1SUsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Wharfside Street, Birmingham, B1 1RDsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 26%12 Hagley Road, Five Ways, Birmingham, B16 8SJsee all hotelsmoreclose
- 18 Holliday Street, Birmingham, B1 1TBsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 28%245 Broad Street, Birmingham, B1 2HQsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 10%92-95 Livery Street,, Birmingham, B3 1RJsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Ladywell Walk, Birmingham, B5 4STsee all hotelsmoreclose
The city of Birmingham is located in the West Midlands of England and contains the most residents outside of the capital city London. The city is home to many attractions, including Cadbury World, where visitors can explore the history and production of chocolate. Birmingham is rich in culture, with museums such the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery, the Pen Room Museum, Museum of the Jewellery Quarter and galleries such as The Barber Institute of Fine Arts. Birmingham is home to Michelin Star restaurants as well as numerous clubs, bars and comedy clubs. The city is popular for its shopping and local markets and there are many attractions for the whole family, such as the flagship National Sealife Centre and Birmingham's Science Museum, ThinkTank.
Staying in Birmingham
Whatever the budget, the right accommodation is available in Birmingham, from luxury and high-end hotels situated in the heart of the city, to smaller hotels, Bed & Breakfasts and guesthouses located on the outskirts. There are also serviced apartments situated throughout the city if this is preferred for a longer business trip. Birmingham hosts popular events throughout the year, such as the International Dance Festival, so if travellers wish to attend an event, then early accommodation booking is essential.
Getting around Birmingham
Birmingham International Airport is 8 miles from the city centre, easily accessed via Birmingham's extensive road (M42) and rail network. There are three rail stations in Birmingham (New Street, Moor Street and Snow Hill), serving many UK destinations. Most major roads in the UK meet in Birmingham, so whether driving from the north, south, east or west, Birmingham is accessible. Getting around is just as easy, with most attractions a short walk away. Frequent bus and train services are available, as well as rental cars and local taxis.