Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 736 hotels in Blackpool:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Distance – near to far
- Guest rating – high to low
- 45 Dickson Road, Blackpool, FY1 2ATsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 16%243 Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 6AHsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 22%91-93 Reads Avenue, Blackpool, FY1 4DGsee all hotelsmoreclose
- 31 Palatine Road, Blackpool, FY1 4BXsee all hotelsmoreclose
- LateRooms sold outBooking.com sold outVenere.com sold outAgoda sold outAMOMA.com sold out
Loading…5 & 7 St Chads Road, Blackpool, FY1 6BPsee all hotelsmoreclose
- LateRooms sold outVenere.com sold outAMOMA.com sold outExpedia.co.uk sold outHotels.com sold out
Loading…10 Banks Street, Blackpool, FY1 1RNsee all hotelsmoreclose
- North Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 2JQsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Expedia.co.uk sold outAMOMA.com sold outVenere.com sold outHotels.com sold outlastminute.com sold out
Loading…93 Palatine Road, Blackpool, FY1 4BXsee all hotelsmoreclose
- 35 Hull Road, Blackpool, FY1 4QBsee all hotelsmoreclose
- 32 Hull Road, Blackpool, FY1 4QBsee all hotelsmoreclose
- LateRooms sold outBooking.com sold outAMOMA.com sold outVenere.com sold outExpedia.co.uk sold out
Loading…115 Albert Road, Blackpool, FY1 4PW see all hotelsmoreclose
- 10 Hornby Road, Blackpool, FY1 4QGsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Expedia.co.uk sold outVenere.com sold outHotels.com sold outlastminute.com sold out
Loading…Lancashire, Blackpool, FY1 4BYsee all hotelsmoreclose
- 82 hornby road, Blackpool, FY1 4QSsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 17%North Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 2HBsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 11%82 Lord Street, Blackpool, FY1 2DGsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 8%33 Hull Road, Blackpool, FY1 4QBsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 20%Ocean Boulevard, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Blackpool, FY4 1NDsee all hotelsmoreclose
- 130 Hornby Rd, Blackpool, FY1 4QSsee all hotelsmoreclose
For a long weekend or fabulous staycation, this fun destination has plenty to offer. Well-maintained beaches are perfect for picnics or building sandcastles or you can take a dip in the sea at the home of the British seaside holiday. The largest theatre in the country, the Opera House, is a breathtaking venue attracting global musical stars. Marvel at the architecture of the Winter Gardens, be amazed at the Ripley's Believe It Or Not exhibition or visit the great and famous at Madame Tussauds. There is plenty of evening entertainment, from cabaret shows to bustling nightclubs. The city's most famous attraction is undoubtedly the Tower, with its sumptuous grand ballroom and thrilling circus. Enjoy the spectacular Illuminations, a sight that impresses over three million visitors every year, or try over 125 rides at Blackpool's famous Pleasure Beach. The beautiful Stanley Park is a vast green oasis packed with fountains and woodlands.
Staying in Blackpool
There is a huge choice of accommodation to suit your every requirement. Over three hundred hotels, bed and breakfasts or guest houses ensure you will be taken care of wherever you stay. From five-star luxury hotels with a range of amenities to family-run hotels that are great value, there is something to fit every budget. Whether it's a family sea-side holiday or a weekend break with friends, the huge choice of hotels will cater to every need, with most being within a short distance from all off the main attractions this resort has to offer.
Getting around Blackpool
The city is renowned for its fresh air and encourages visitors to come without the car, although there are several car parks right in the centre. It's relatively small and easy to navigate and walking and cycling are popular ways of getting around. There are plenty of buses but for a real holiday experience, travel on one of the city's famous trams.