Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 401 hotels in Blackpool:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Guest rating – high to low
- Save 23%closeNorth Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 2HBexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 31%close91-93 Reads Avenue, Blackpool, FY1 4DGexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 16%close243 Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 6AHexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 34%close45 Dickson Road, Blackpool, FY1 2ATexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close115 Albert Road, Blackpool, FY1 4PW expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close27 Charnley Road, Blackpool, FY1 4PEexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeCentral, Blackpool, FY1 4BXexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close5 & 7 St Chads Road, Blackpool, FY1 6BPexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 11%close82 hornby road, Blackpool, FY1 4QSexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close33 Hull Road, Blackpool, FY1 4QBexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 10%close73 Lord street, North Shore, Blackpool, FY1 2DAexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeOcean Boulevard, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Blackpool, FY4 1NDexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- LateRooms sold outExpedia.co.uk sold outHotels.com sold outAmoma.com sold outSee dealcloseNorth Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 2EYexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 13%close31 York Street, Blackpool, FY1 5AQexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 9%close32 St Chad Road, Blackpool, FY1 6BPexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 9%close7 Lord Street, Blackpool, FY1 2AZexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close82 Lord Street, Blackpool, FY1 2DGexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Expedia.co.uk sold outHotels.com sold outVenere.com sold outlastminute.com sold outSee all 5 dealsclose13 Hornby Road,, Blackpool, FY1 4QGexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close30 Crystal Road, Blackpool, FY1 6BSexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Expedia.co.uk sold outVenere.com sold outlastminute.com sold outHotels.com sold outSee all 3 dealsclose9 Alexandra Road, Blackpool, FY1 6BUexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
For a long weekend or fabulous staycation, this fun destination has plenty to offer. Well-maintained beaches are perfect for picnics or building sandcastles or you can take a dip in the sea at the home of the British seaside holiday. The largest theatre in the country, the Opera House, is a breathtaking venue attracting global musical stars. Marvel at the architecture of the Winter Gardens, be amazed at the Ripley's Believe It Or Not exhibition or visit the great and famous at Madame Tussauds. There is plenty of evening entertainment, from cabaret shows to bustling nightclubs. The city's most famous attraction is undoubtedly the Tower, with its sumptuous grand ballroom and thrilling circus. Enjoy the spectacular Illuminations, a sight that impresses over three million visitors every year, or try over 125 rides at Blackpool's famous Pleasure Beach. The beautiful Stanley Park is a vast green oasis packed with fountains and woodlands.
Staying in Blackpool
There is a huge choice of accommodation to suit your every requirement. Over three hundred hotels, bed and breakfasts or guest houses ensure you will be taken care of wherever you stay. From five-star luxury hotels with a range of amenities to family-run hotels that are great value, there is something to fit every budget. Whether it's a family sea-side holiday or a weekend break with friends, the huge choice of hotels will cater to every need, with most being within a short distance from all off the main attractions this resort has to offer.
Getting around Blackpool
The city is renowned for its fresh air and encourages visitors to come without the car, although there are several car parks right in the centre. It's relatively small and easy to navigate and walking and cycling are popular ways of getting around. There are plenty of buses but for a real holiday experience, travel on one of the city's famous trams.