Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 193 hotels in Bournemouth:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Guest rating – high to low
- closeBath Rd, Bournemouth, BH1 2EWexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 7%closeEast Overcliff, Bournemouth, BH1 3DNexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close18 Pinewood Road, Poole, BH13 6JSexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 25%close12 - 14 Knyveton Road, Bournemouth, BH1 3QPexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 89%closeEast Overcliffe Drive, Bournemouth, BH1 3AFexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close58 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, BH13PFexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 11%closeEast Overcliffe Dr/Off Grove Rd, Bournemouth, BH1 3ANexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close4 Grove Road, Bournemouth, BH1 3AXexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeMeyrick Road, Bournemouth, BH1 3DLexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close14 Knole road, Bournemouth, BH1 4DQexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
An attractive town in the southern county of Dorset, Bournemouth is renowned for its seven miles of golden shore and has become a tourist-magnet in the summer months. Though its pleasant reputation makes it popular with elderly visitors, more than 40 clubbing venues and seven distinct shopping areas also bring in the young holidaymakers for city breaks throughout the year. Historically Bournemouth was an upper-class retreat but the town expanded in the 19th century, covering nearby areas of Westbourne and Boscombe and it now boasts a population of more than 160,000. Today you can enjoy the arts at the Russell-Cotes Gallery or the famous Pavilion Theatre, explore the stunning countryside of the New Forest or simply enjoy some fish and chips along the sea-front. Whatever your pleasure, Bournemouth manages to tick all the right boxes.
Staying in Bournemouth
Whether you're after a beach-front guest house or a luxury suite, Bournemouth's range of accommodation caters for all tastes. Traditional B & Bs can be found within walking distance of the centre, from 2-star to 5-star quality, many with their own cosy style and home-cooked meals. Meanwhile, there are hotels for all budgets and requirements throughout Bournemouth, offering everything from doorstep shopping districts to panoramic ocean views. Neighbouring vicinities of Poole and Christchurch are good alternatives for accommodation, along the same award-winning stretch of Dorset coastline.
Getting around Bournemouth
Bournemouth is accessible by road from most parts of the country and railway and coach stations are situated in the centre, with regular trains to Reading and Birmingham. The resort is well-serviced by buses, linking nearby Salisbury and Swanage and there are local taxis available for hotel transfers to and from nearby Bournemouth International Airport.