Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 97 hotels in Brighton:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Distance – near to far
- Guest rating – high to low
- 2-6 Ship Street, Brighton & Hove, BN1 1ADsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 17%Kings Road, Brighton & Hove, BN1 2GSsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 10%52 Regency Square, Brighton & Hove, BN1 2FFsee all hotelsmoreclose
- 17 Atlingworth Street, Brighton & Hove, BN21PLsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Oriental Place, Brighton & Hove, BN1 2LJsee all hotelsmoreclose
- 10-11 New Steine,, Brighton & Hove, BN2 1PBsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 30%Kings Road, Brighton & Hove, BN1 2FUsee all hotelsmoreclose
- 10 Regency Square, Brighton & Hove, BN1 2FGsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 12%43-44 Marine Parade, Brighton & Hove, BN2 1PEsee all hotelsmoreclose
- 7 Charlotte St, Brighton, BN2 1AGsee all hotelsmoreclose
- 97-99 Kings Rd, Brighton & Hove, BN1 2FWsee all hotelsmoreclose
- 24 New Steine, Brighton & Hove, BN2 1PDsee all hotelsmoreclose
- 88-92 Queens road, Brighton & Hove, BN1 3XEsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 30%13 Upper Rock Gardens, Brighton & Hove, BN21QEsee all hotelsmoreclose
- 55-56 Regency Square, Brighton & Hove, BN1 3PBsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 24%60-64 Kings Rd, Brighton & Hove, BN1 1NAsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 18%35 Old Steine, Brighton & Hove, BN1 1NTsee all hotelsmoreclose
- 23 Broad Street, Brighton & Hove, BN2 1TJsee all hotelsmoreclose
- 33 Regency Square, Brighton & Hove, BN1 2GGsee all hotelsmoreclose
A fashionable beach city located less than an hour's train ride from London, Brighton is famous for its laid back, bohemian atmosphere, as well as its pebble beach and its historic pier. Very much a gay-friendly destination, Brighton is also popular among vegetarians and vegans, who flock to the many health food cafes and restaurants to be found here. Shopaholics and fashionistas can have fun in ´The Lanes´ - a shopping district with a difference, with narrow streets and arcades packed with small independent stores and designer boutiques selling everything from vintage fashion finds and collectables to artisan cheeses and other gourmet goodies. The pier itself is great fun for the young and the young at heart, with its traditional fun fair rides and arcades.
Staying in Brighton
Brighton is a top destination for anyone with an interest in boutique hotels, as they can be found in abundance here. The streets close to the beachfront are home to any number of chic, stylish lodgings offering luxuries such as spas and beauty treatments. There are also several major name chain hotels, catering largely to a business crowd and many traditional, family-run bed and breakfasts.
Getting around Brighton
Brighton is less than an hour by train from London, with regular fast services leaving from London Victoria, London Bridge and London Blackfriars. The compact city centre is easily navigated on foot, while anyone looking to reach the suburbs can jump on a city bus or in a taxi. Air passengers arriving at London Heathrow or London Gatwick can take rail transfers via central London.