Sun 05 Jan 2014 – Mon 06 Jan 2014 (1 night)
Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 364 hotels in Brussels:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- User rating – high to low
- 37% offcloseRue Duquesnoystraat 5, Brusselsexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 58% offcloseGrasmarkt 100 Rue du Marché aux Herbes 100 , Brusselsexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 16% offclose40 Avenue de la Toison d'Or / Gulden-Vlieslaan 40, Ixelles / Elseneexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 17% offcloseRue d'Arenberg 18, Brusselsexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 14% offclosePlace De Brouckèreplein 31, Brusselsexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 20% offcloseHotel Bloom!, Sint-Joost / Saint-Josseexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 12% offcloseRue Bodenbroekstraat 2/4, Brusselsexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 9% offcloseHandelsstraat 9 Rue du Commerce, Brusselsexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 26% offclosePlace Rogier 3, Brusselsexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 34% offclose3 Carrefour de l'Europe / Europakruispunt 3, Brusselsexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 6% offcloseSquare De L'aviation 23-27, Brusselsexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 10% offclose32 Rue Jein Stass , Brusselsexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 8% offcloseBld. Adolphe Maxlaan 118-126, Bruxelles / Brusselexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 5% offcloseRue de L'Amigo 1-3, Brusselsexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 25% offcloseBld. Adolphe Maxlaan 7, Bruxelles / Brusselexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeRue Auguste Ortsstraat 3-7, Brusselexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 12% offcloseWolvengrachtstraat 47 Rue Du Fosse-Aux-Loups, Brusselsexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 32% offcloserue Royale BE 160, Brusselexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 6% offcloseThe Dominican, Brusselsexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 9% offclose3 Rue Gineste / Gineststraat 3, Saint-Josse / Sint-Joostexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
The capital city of Belgium and the country's biggest urban area, Brussels has a population of over one million people. French and Flemish are the two languages spoken here and the city is officially bilingual with all street signs in both languages. Originally a fortress town established in the 10th century, Brussels has a long history. Since the Second World War it has played an important role as the home of several international organisations. The city hosts EU institutions and the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) as well as many other bodies. Brussels is also well known for its waffles, chocolate, mussels served with fries and Belgian beer. The Atomium is perhaps the most popular attraction and you can explore its unique architecture, which is based on the shape of an elementary iron crystal. There are also many museums, including the Magritte Museum and the Natural Sciences Museum. The Océade is the city's water park and is open all year round.
Staying in Brussels
Visitors are spoilt for choice in terms of accommodation options in Brussels. From cheap budget hotels to five-star luxury hotels, there is something to fit every budget. There are plenty of hotels available in the city centre close to the main attractions. For shopping, the best place to stay is the Ixelles and Saint Gilles area. The European Quarter has accommodation close to the offices of some international organisations. Saint-Josse-ten-Noode offers accommodation in a more relaxed neighbourhood to the north-east of the city and Anderlecht is a good choice for family-run bed and breakfasts and hotels.
Getting around Brussels
The city centre is compact so walking is a good way to see the main attractions. Public transport in Brussels consists of buses, trams, a network of trains and the Brussels Metro system, which is probably the fastest way to get around the city. Taxis are also readily available.