Sun 05 Jan 2014 – Mon 06 Jan 2014 (1 night)
Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 103 hotels in Cardiff:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- User rating – high to low
- 29% offcloseHavannah Street, Cardiffexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeKingsway , Cardiffexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeMill Ln, Cardiffexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 12% offcloseMeridian Gate Bute Terrace, Cardiffexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 26% offclose88 St Mary Street, Cardiffexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 32% offcloseSCHOONER WAY, CARDIFFexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 39% offclose24-26 NEWPORT ROAD, CARDIFFexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeGREYFRIARS ROAD, CARDIFFexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeCHURCHILL WAY, CARDIFFexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 10% offclose21 St Mary Street , Cardiffexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Booking.com sold outLateRooms sold outHotels.com sold outVenere.com sold outlastminute.com sold out
Sold outcloseStation Approach Saunders Road, Cardiffexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeCastle Street, Cardiffexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 11% offcloseSt Mary Street, Cardiffexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 20% offcloseWHARF ROAD EAST, CARDIFFexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close126 Cathedral RoadPontcanna, Cardiff, Cardiffexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 20% offcloseMary Ann Street, Cardiffexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 10% offclose1 PARK PLACE, CARDIFFexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeLongueil Close, Cardiffexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 11% offcloseCastle Street , Cardiffexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 17% offcloseBute Terrace, Cardiffexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
Located on the south coast of Wales, the capital city of Cardiff has a population of around 350,000 and is a hot spot for tourists in Welsh culture and history. As a lively and modern city, Cardiff is considered amongst the top ten UK shopping destinations and holds several music and food festivals during the summer months. The area has a large amount of green space including Bute Park, which is located right in the centre of Cardiff. Additionally, there are five castles to explore and an impressively regenerated Bay area that is home to the Wales Millennium Centre. Other points of interest include The National Museum of Cardiff, Cosmeston Medieval Village, Llandaff Cathedral and Penarth, which was a Victorian seaside resort on the outskirts of the city. With no shortage of nightlife, shopping, open space and historical attractions, Cardiff has something for everyone.
Staying in Cardiff
There are a number of accommodation options within the city, but if you want to secure the best deal its best to book in advance when events are being held at the Millennium Stadium. Budget travellers will find a good selection of low-cost hotels clustered around the centre of Cardiff, which allows for easy access to the major shopping areas and makes it easy to get home after a night out. More luxurious accommodation can be found around Cardiff Castle and Cardiff Bay, which are well serviced by public transport and offer spectacular scenery to boot.
Getting around Cardiff
Cardiff International Airport is located just 12 miles from the city and is served by several major airlines. Cardiff Central railway station is another major point of entry, linking the city with London Paddington, the southwest coast of England and the rest of Wales. Getting around the city is easy due to the comprehensive bus service and close proximity of many of the main attractions. Additionally, there's a summer waterbus that runs along the River Taff.