Sun 05 Jan 2014 – Mon 06 Jan 2014 (1 night)
Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 160 hotels in Copenhagen:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- User rating – high to low
- 15% offcloseH.C. Andersens Boulevard 8, Københavnexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 17% offcloseNørre Søgade 11, Københavnexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 8% offcloseBernstorffsgade 4, København Vexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 11% offcloseKalvebod Brygge 5, København Vexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 15% offcloseStudiestræde 61, Copenhagenexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 6% offcloseToldbodgade 24-28 , Copenhagenexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeHammerichsgade 1, Copenhagen Vexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 14% offcloseVester Farimagsgade 17, København Vexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 37% offcloseColbjørngsensgade 14, Copenhagenexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 15% offcloseColbjørnsensgade 29, Copenhagenexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 30% offcloseVester Farimagsgade 9, Copenhagenexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 29% offcloseKalvebod Brygge 53, Københavnexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 27% offcloseHelgolandsgade 4, Copenhagenexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 16% offcloseVesterbrogade 34, Københavnexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 19% offcloseIstedgade 6, Copenhagenexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 39% offcloseHelgolandsgade 15, København Vexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 8% offcloseRådhuspladsen 14, Københavnexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 19% offcloseColbjørnsensgade 13, Københavnexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Booking.com sold outHotels.com sold outExpedia.co.uk sold outVenere.com sold outlastminute.com sold out
Loading…closeÅboulevard 29, Frederiksbergexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 38% offclose5-7 Adelgade, Copenhagenexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
Copenhagen has been the capital of Denmark since the beginning of the 15th century and its population of 1,213,822 is due to the fact that it is a major regional centre of business, culture, media and science. Copenhagen is divided into five areas, the largest of which is the Copenhagen Municipality. Museums and galleries include the Danish National Museum and the Louisiana Museum of Modern Art. There is also the Copenhagen Zoo, the Geological Museum and the Botanical Gardens. For the history of the city visit the Museum of Copenhagen as well as the four palaces that form the residence of the Danish Royal Family.
Staying in Copenhagen
The city offers many different types of accommodation but most hotels are located in Indre By and Vesterbro. These hotels include one that has been designed and decorated by some Danish and international designers as well as some timeless five star accommodation. For somewhere different to stay Copenhagen also has unusual options such as staying on an island, in an old fort or even on a floating houseboat hotel. The time to visit for the best weather is from early May to late August.
Getting around Copenhagen
Getting to Copenhagen by plane means flying into Kastrup Airport. The train from here only takes twelve minutes into the centre of Copenhagen. Alternatively it is possible to get to Copenhagen by train from other parts of Denmark, cities in Sweden such as Malmö and even from continental Europe. An alternative way of getting to Copenhagen is to arrive by ferry or cruise ship. There are many ways to get around the city including the S-train system, metro, bus, taxi or even boat.