Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 728 hotels in Dubai:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Guest rating – high to low
- Save 23%closeAl Mina Road, Dubai, Dubaiexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 16%closeKuwait Street, 23, Dubai, 116656expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 17%closeAirport Road, Dubaiexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 46%closeAl Muteena Street, Dubaiexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 21%closeSheikh Zayed Road, Dubaiexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 17%closeDubai Marina, The Walk JBR, Dubaiexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 29%closeSheikh Rashid Road, Wafi Mall, Dubaiexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 17%closeSheikh Zayed Road, Dubaiexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 16%closeKhalid Bin Waleed Street , Dubaiexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 16%closeMankhool Road, Dubaiexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
Dubai is located in the Arabian Desert and was a tiny fishing village until the discovery of oil in 1966. Since then it has become one of the world's fastest growing cities. With more than 70 shopping malls, Dubai is often nicknamed shopping capital of the Middle East. Bargain hunters can also explore the city's souks, including the famous Gold Souk, with its dazzling array of precious metals. No trip to Dubai would be complete without a visit to the luxurious 7 star Burj Al Arab Hotel or the World's tallest building the Burj Khalifa. To escape the hustle and bustle, consider a Desert trip. From jeep rides across sand dunes to camel treks and Bedouin feasts, there is something for everyone. With world class attractions, pristine sandy beaches and a taste of the exotic, it is little wonder that Dubai is one of the world's top holiday destinations.
Staying in Dubai
With numerous hotels, visitors are spoilt for choice when it comes to accommodation in Dubai. From five star hotels to cheaper family options there is something to suit every budget. Most low-cost hotels can be found in the city centre with more luxurious choices positioned along the beach front. There are also options for golfers, with many hotels situated close to Dubai's fine golf courses.
Getting around Dubai
You can fly directly to Dubai from most European and Asian cities. However, visitors from North America or Canada will need to fly via Europe or Asia. One option is to stop over in a European city such as Paris, London or Amsterdam. There are plenty of taxis to and from the airport with some of the larger hotels offering free transfers.