Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 304 hotels in Edinburgh:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Guest rating – high to low
- Save 15%close1 Princes Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2EQexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 12%close1 George IV Bridge, Royal Mile, Edinburgh, EH1 1ADexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close20 North Bridge, Edinburgh, EH1 1TRexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 20%close23-27 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3BHexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 35%close61 Grassmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2HJexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close12-26 St Giles Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1PTexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 23%close19-21 George St, Edinburgh, EH2 2PBexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close125 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 4JNexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 32%closeThe Royal Mile, Edinburgh, EH1 1THexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 9%close80 Lauriston Place, Edinburgh, EH3 9DEexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close12 Lauriston Street,, Edinburgh, EH3 9DJexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 24%close16 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3EGexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 40%close10 Young Street, Edinburgh, EH2 4JBexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 14%close10 Gloucester Place, Edinburgh, EH3 6EFexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 40%close1 Lower Gilmore Bank, Off Lower Gilmore Place, Edinburgh, EH3 9QPexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 23%close31-35 Grassmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2HSexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closePrinces Street, Edinburgh, EH1 2ABexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 7%closeRoxburgh's Court, Edinburgh, EH1 1PSexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close35 Drumsheugh Gardens, Edinburgh, EH3 7RNexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 34%close121 Grove Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8AAexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
Edinburgh as the capital of Scotland is one of the world's premier tourist destinations. It is located in the southeast of the country and has a population of around half a million inhabitants. Much of the city has been designated by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Each August the city holds the Edinburgh Festival which attracts around 500,000 visitors. Edinburgh is dominated by its stunning castle which is also one of its main tourist attractions. The main shopping area is located around Princes Street in the centre of town which is also a hub of activity during the world famous Hogmanay New Year's Eve celebrations. The cultural attractions of Edinburgh are numerous and the city is home to a world-class university and is renowned as a centre of learning. Edinburgh is home to two major football teams, Hibernian and Heart of Midlothian, known locally as Hibs and Hearts and the Edinburgh derby is one of the fiercest rivalries in football.
Staying in Edinburgh
Hotels in Edinburgh range from welcoming B&Bs to four and five star luxury hotels. The Scottish Tourist Board accredits the quality of accommodation using a five star system. If you are planning a visit during the four week period of the annual festival then you will need to book well in advance as every hotel room in the city will eventually be booked up.
Getting around Edinburgh
Edinburgh is served by its own international airport and is located on the East Coast Mainline railway line. It is also easily accessible by road and now has six park and ride schemes located throughout the city's surrounds. Taxi cabs are a very common site within the city itself and there are also comprehensive bus and tram systems.