Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 608 hotels in Edinburgh:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Distance – near to far
- Guest rating – high to low
- Save 24%1 Princes Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2EQsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 13%1 George IV Bridge, Royal Mile, Edinburgh, EH1 1ADsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 13%20 North Bridge, Edinburgh, EH1 1TRsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 46%23-27 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3BHsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 61%61 Grassmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2HJsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 16%19-21 George St, Edinburgh, EH2 2PBsee all hotelsmoreclose
- 12-26 St Giles Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1PTsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 33%The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, EH1 1THsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 15%125 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 4JNsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 24%80 Lauriston Place, Edinburgh, EH3 9DEsee all hotelsmoreclose
- 12 Lauriston Street,, Edinburgh, EH3 9DJsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 15%10 Young Street, Edinburgh, EH2 4JBsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 13%10 Gloucester Place, Edinburgh, EH3 6EFsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 13%1 Lower Gilmore Bank, Off Lower Gilmore Place, Edinburgh, EH3 9QPsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 53%31-35 Grassmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2HSsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 19%Princes Street, Edinburgh, EH1 2ABsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 61%35 Drumsheugh Gardens, Edinburgh, EH3 7RNsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 20%16 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3EGsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Roxburgh's Court, Edinburgh, EH1 1PSsee all hotelsmoreclose
Edinburgh as the capital of Scotland is one of the world's premier tourist destinations. It is located in the southeast of the country and has a population of around half a million inhabitants. Much of the city has been designated by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Each August the city holds the Edinburgh Festival which attracts around 500,000 visitors. Edinburgh is dominated by its stunning castle which is also one of its main tourist attractions. The main shopping area is located around Princes Street in the centre of town which is also a hub of activity during the world famous Hogmanay New Year's Eve celebrations. The cultural attractions of Edinburgh are numerous and the city is home to a world-class university and is renowned as a centre of learning. Edinburgh is home to two major football teams, Hibernian and Heart of Midlothian, known locally as Hibs and Hearts and the Edinburgh derby is one of the fiercest rivalries in football.
Staying in Edinburgh
Hotels in Edinburgh range from welcoming B&Bs to four and five star luxury hotels. The Scottish Tourist Board accredits the quality of accommodation using a five star system. If you are planning a visit during the four week period of the annual festival then you will need to book well in advance as every hotel room in the city will eventually be booked up.
Getting around Edinburgh
Edinburgh is served by its own international airport and is located on the East Coast Mainline railway line. It is also easily accessible by road and now has six park and ride schemes located throughout the city's surrounds. Taxi cabs are a very common site within the city itself and there are also comprehensive bus and tram systems.