Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 681 hotels in Florence:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Guest rating – high to low
- Save 18%closeVia Porta Rossa 19, Florence, 50123expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 35%closeBorgo San Frediano 5, Florence, 50124expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 8%closeVia Dei Pescioni, 2, Florence, 50123expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 40%closePiazza Santa Elisabetta 3, Florence, 50122expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 73%closeVia Ghibellina 87, Florence, 50122expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeVia de' Tornabuoni 13, Florence, 50123expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closePiazza Santa Maria Novella 16, Florence, 50123expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 18%closePiazza Strozzi 11/r, Florence, 50123expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 18%closePiazza Antinori 1, Florence, 50123expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeBorgo Pinti 99, Florence, 50121expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
Florence was once the driving force of the Italian Renaissance and an important centre for trade. But even with today's population of just over 300,000, the compact city centre leaves visitors feeling right at home. The might of Michelangelo's David, the famed Uffizi gallery and the instantly-recognisable Duomo cathedral; with stunning art and architecture at every turn, it's no wonder so many are drawn here come rain or shine. Whilst older visitors will be charmed by the views from the River Arno and the choice shopping along the Ponte Vecchio bridge, art-lovers will be blown away by magnificent church interiors and grand tombs. The younger crowd will also enjoy discovering the secrets of Florence's nightlife; in Tuscan eateries and hidden cocktail bars around the maze of cobbled streets.
Staying in Florence
Florence owns a varied mix of deluxe 5-star accommodation, individual guesthouses and budget downtown hotels. Staying in B & Bs around the historical centre is easy with many attractive converted mansion houses within walking distance of the piazzas and museums. Low-cost 1 and 2 star hotels are also in plentiful supply, many located in traditional Florentine homes near the railway station and main attractions. Over the river, visitors will find farmhouse guesthouses perched in the beautiful Mugello hills.
Getting around Florence
Florence is serviced by local Vespucci Airport but with Santa Maria Novella station on the national rail network, connections to airports in Rome and Pisa are quick and hassle-free. International coach companies also run services here. Once arrived, most visitors find that the pedestrianised streets are best explored on foot, with taxis available for evenings and transferring luggage.