Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 1,766 hotels in Istanbul:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Guest rating – high to low
- Save 10%closeEbusuud Cad. Mehmet Murat Sok. No:4 Sirkeci, Istanbul, 34110expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Tablet sold outExpedia.co.uk sold outSplendia sold outAmoma.com sold outSee dealcloseKucuk Ayasofya Mah. Mustafa Pasa Sok. No:79 Sultanahmet, Istanbul, 34122expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 18%closeEbusuud Cad. No :31 Sirkeci, Istanbul, 34127expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 15%closeDivan Yolu Cad. Ticarethane Sok. No 43 Sultanahmet, Istanbul, 34110expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeMimar Kemalettin Mah. Ordu Caddesi No:31 Beyazit, Istanbul, 34130expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeBinbir Direk Mah. Dizdariye Medresesi Sok. No:13 Sultanahmet, Istanbul, 34400expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeOrdu Caddesi Dibekli Cami Sokak No:19 Beyazit, Istanbul, 34130expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 10%closeIshakpasa Mah. Kucuk Ayasofya Cad. No 40 Sultanahmet, Istanbul, 344 00expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 70%closeAt Meydanı No:72 Sulatanahmet, Istanbul, 34400expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 38%closeYerebatan Caddesi Salkimsogut Sokak No:16 Sultanahmet, Istanbul, 34110expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 9%closeBinbirdirek Mahallesi Piyerloti Caddesi No:21 Sultanahmet, Istanbul, 34122expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeAkbiyik Cad. No:46 Sultanahmet, Istanbul, 34122expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 15%closeDibekli Camii sk. No:10 Beyazit, Istanbul, 34126expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Amoma.com sold outAgoda sold outHotels.com sold outExpedia.co.uk sold outSee all 2 dealscloseDr.Eminpasa Sk.No:20 Sultanahmet, Istanbul, 34110expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 30%closeCankurtaran Mah Akbiyik Cd.Cetinkaya Cikmazi Sokak No 2-4 Sultanahmet, Istanbul, 34122expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 48%closeSokullu Mehmet Pasa Yokusu No :46 Eminonu, Istanbul, 34122expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 13%closeAkbiyik Cad. No:21, Istanbul, 34122expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeMesrutiyet Cad. No:52 Tepebasi, Istanbul, 34430expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 18%closeAlemdar Mah. Yerebatan Cad.No 13 Sultanahmet, Istanbul, 34122expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 10%closeCagaloglu Hamami Sokak No:6 Sultanahmet, Istanbul, 34110expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
Istanbul Turkey's largest city and one of the biggest conurbations in Europe. A population of around 14 million is spread over north western Turkey in a transcontinental area that straddles the Bosphorus, marine straits that link the Black Sea with the Sea of Marmara. Istanbul's commercial and historic centres lie in Europe while about two-thirds of its population lives in Asia. Founded by the ancient Greeks in the 7th century BC as Byzantium, Istanbul has been the capital of the Byzantine, eastern Roman and Ottoman empires. Its main landmarks, such as the Hagia Sophia, once a church, then a mosque, now a museum and the Topkapi Palace, reflect this mixture of cultures. The city's Grand Bazaar, that has been functioning since the 15th century, is not only the largest covered market in Europe, it vies with numerous modern shopping malls to serve both locals and tourists.
Staying in Istanbul
Istanbul offers all types of hotel accommodation expected of a major cosmopolitan city. There are luxury five star and boutique hotels in the Old City, Sultanahmet, together with budget priced guest houses. There are renovated palaces and modern hotels of all classes along the Bosphorus shoreline outside the city.
Getting around Istanbul
Public transport within the city consists of rapid transit buses, metro lines, trams and funiculars. The O-1, O-2, O-3, O-4 motorways link Istanbul to the rest of Turkey and three of them, O-2, O-3 and O-4 link with the E80 European motorway network. Ataturk International Airport is located 15 miles west of the city while low cost carriers fly to Sabiha Gokcen International Airport 28 miles south east of Istanbul. The resumption of international rail services awaits the completion of major construction projects.