Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 74 hotels in Leeds:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Guest rating – high to low
- Save 35%close4 Whitehall, Whitehall Quay, Leeds, LS1 4HRexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 43%close23-25A York Place, Leeds, LS1 2EYexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 30%closeCity Square, Leeds, LS1 1PJexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeGranary Wharf, 2 Wharf Approach, Leeds, LS1 4BRexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 25%closeKing Street, Leeds, LS1 2HQexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 46%closeBoar Lane, City Square, Leeds, LS1 5NSexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeThe Old Post Office, 3 Infirmary Street, Leeds, LS1 2HTexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 10%close9 Quebec Street, Leeds, LS1 2HAexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 69%close2 Lower Briggate, Leeds, LS1 4AEexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeSovereign Quay / Bridge End, Leeds, LS1 4AGexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close30 Park Place, Leeds, LS1 2SPexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 19%closeThe Headrow, Leeds, LS1 8TLexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 28%closeWellington Street, Leeds, LS1 4DLexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 32%closeNeville Street, Leeds, LS1 4BXexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 45%close23 Marlborough Street, Leeds, LS1 4PBexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close4 Trevelyan Square, Boar Lane, Leeds, LS1 6ETexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 28%closeBishopgate Street, Leeds, LS1 5DYexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 29%close42 The Calls, Leeds, LS2 7EWexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close1 The Triangle, 2 Burley Road, Leeds, LS3 1JUexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeCavendish Street, Off Kirkstall Road, Leeds, LS3 1LYexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
Leeds, in West Yorkshire is located 190 miles (just over 300km) north-northwest of London. It is a thriving city, with a population of around 751,500. It boasts nine major attractions, including: Abbey House Museum, Discovery Centre, Kirkstall Abbey, Leeds Art Gallery and Leeds City Museum – with many smaller attractions beside. The Leeds Arena (due to open in 2013, with a capacity of 13,500) is already being hailed by Leeds City Council as "one of the most innovative cultural venues in Europe" and will be hosting around 140 various public entertainment events a year. Leeds has many major parks around the city, many containing animal areas, lakes, ancient woodland and historical landscapes. One very popular attraction is Tropical World (with seven different zones, for example, jungle and desert) showing various hot habitats of the globe.
Staying in Leeds
With over 65 city centre hotels in Leeds and country-based cottages, there is something to suit everyone's need. Eating out is a pleasure in Leeds, with so many good quality restaurants to choose from and such a range of cuisine, including: Indian, Thai, Chinese, Latin American and French as well as the traditional British fare, too.
Getting around Leeds
Leeds is easily accessed by car, with M1, M62 and A1 connections nearby. There are good train and bus services availability throughout the city. At Dyer Street in Leeds, there is a large bus depot which has both National Express coach service, linking across the country, as well as regular local bus services. There are also plenty of cycle lanes across the city if you prefer to travel by bike.