Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 54 hotels in Leeds:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Distance – near to far
- Guest rating – high to low
- 4 Whitehall, Whitehall Quay, Leeds, LS1 4HRsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 15%23-25A York Place, Leeds, LS1 2EYsee all hotelsmoreclose
- The Old Post Office, 3 Infirmary Street, Leeds, LS1 2HTsee all hotelsmoreclose
- 30 Park Place, Leeds, LS1 2SPsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Granary Wharf, 2 Wharf Approach, Leeds, LS1 4BRsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 33%King Street, Leeds, LS1 2HQsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 10%Boar Lane, City Square, Leeds, LS1 5NSsee all hotelsmoreclose
- City Square, Leeds, LS1 1PJsee all hotelsmoreclose
- 9 Quebec Street, Leeds, LS1 2HAsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Wellington Street, Leeds, LS1 4DLsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 10%2 Lower Briggate, Leeds, LS1 4AEsee all hotelsmoreclose
- The Headrow, Leeds, LS1 8TLsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Neville Street, Leeds, LS1 4BXsee all hotelsmoreclose
- 23 Marlborough Street, Leeds, LS1 4PBsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Sovereign Quay / Bridge End, Leeds, LS1 4AGsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 31%4 Trevelyan Square, Boar Lane, Leeds, LS1 6ETsee all hotelsmoreclose
- 1 The Triangle, 2 Burley Road, Leeds, LS3 1JUsee all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 15%42 The Calls, Leeds, LS2 7EWsee all hotelsmoreclose
- 10 Swinegate, Leeds, LS14AGsee all hotelsmoreclose
Leeds, in West Yorkshire is located 190 miles (just over 300km) north-northwest of London. It is a thriving city, with a population of around 751,500. It boasts nine major attractions, including: Abbey House Museum, Discovery Centre, Kirkstall Abbey, Leeds Art Gallery and Leeds City Museum – with many smaller attractions beside. The Leeds Arena (due to open in 2013, with a capacity of 13,500) is already being hailed by Leeds City Council as "one of the most innovative cultural venues in Europe" and will be hosting around 140 various public entertainment events a year. Leeds has many major parks around the city, many containing animal areas, lakes, ancient woodland and historical landscapes. One very popular attraction is Tropical World (with seven different zones, for example, jungle and desert) showing various hot habitats of the globe.
Staying in Leeds
With over 65 city centre hotels in Leeds and country-based cottages, there is something to suit everyone's need. Eating out is a pleasure in Leeds, with so many good quality restaurants to choose from and such a range of cuisine, including: Indian, Thai, Chinese, Latin American and French as well as the traditional British fare, too.
Getting around Leeds
Leeds is easily accessed by car, with M1, M62 and A1 connections nearby. There are good train and bus services availability throughout the city. At Dyer Street in Leeds, there is a large bus depot which has both National Express coach service, linking across the country, as well as regular local bus services. There are also plenty of cycle lanes across the city if you prefer to travel by bike.