Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 114 hotels in Liverpool:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Guest rating – high to low
- Save 21%closeNo. 11 Fenwick Street, Liverpool, L2 7LSexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 8%close39 Paradise Street, Liverpool, L1 3EDexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeNorth John Street, Liverpool, L2 6RRexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 27%close3 Thomas Steers Way, Liverpool, L1 8LWexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 27%closeJames Street, Liverpool, L2 7PQexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 8%close40 Hanover Street, Liverpool, L1 4LNexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 9%close29 Seel Street, Liverpool, L1 4AUexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close27 Wapping, Liverpool, L1 8LYexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 16%close10 Chapel St, Liverpool, L3 9AGexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 21%close40 Hope St, Liverpool, L1 9DAexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close107 Old Hall Street, Liverpool, L3 9BDexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 13%close1 Fairclough Street, Liverpool, L1 1FSexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 10%close56-67 Dale Street, Liverpool, L2 2HJexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeKings Dock Mill, Hurst Street, Liverpool, L1 8DAexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeSt. Nicholas Place, Pier Head, Liverpool, L3 1QWexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeOne Queen Square, Liverpool, L1 1RHexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close38-40 Victoria Street, Liverpool, L1 6BXexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 17%closeNo. 31 Keel Wharf, Liverpool, L3 4FNexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 18%closeCumberland Street, Liverpool, L1 6BUexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 20%closeCastle Street, Liverpool, L2 7LQexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
Liverpool is situated in the North West of England and was developed as a major port. This history has created a diverse population, with over 450,000 people living in the city. It's probably most famous for its musical links and being the home of the Beatles. The city also boasts excellent architectural examples with 2,500 listed buildings. Many of the city's most famous landmarks now form part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site, including Pier Head and Albert Dock. There are also a fantastic collection of museums and galleries, from Tate Liverpool to the Museum of Liverpool. It's a great sporting destination, with two top class football teams and Aintree Racecourse, which holds the annual Grand National.
Staying in Liverpool
The city offers everything from luxury boutique rooms to budget hotels. If you're looking to stay close to the centre then there is a choice of options in the city or Albert Dock areas. Hotel accommodation is provided by both high-end and budget chains, as well as independent alternatives, offering classical and themed rooms. Liverpool has a number of tourist events throughout the year, but if you're passionate about music then why not visit during the Matthew Street Festival, which is the biggest free music event in Europe.
Getting around Liverpool
Liverpool has great road links to other areas of the UK, with the M62 to Leeds and Manchester and the M6 to Birmingham and London. From Lime Street Station you can catch a direct train to London or a ferry to Ireland or the Isle of Man from the Port of Liverpool. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon, with a range of European and domestic routes.