Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 1,014 hotels in Madrid:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Guest rating – high to low
- Save 17%closePlaza de Santa Ana, 14, Madrid, 28012expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 10%closeCarrera San Jerónimo, 34, Madrid, 28014expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closePlaza Santa Barbara, 10, Madrid, 28004expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeGran Via, 11, Madrid, 28013expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 13%closeCampomanes, 7, Madrid, 28013expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeHermosilla, 2, Madrid, 28001expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closePlaza de la Lealtad, 5, Madrid, 28014expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeAlcalá, 57, Madrid, 28014expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 10%closeGran Vía, 66, Madrid, 28013expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 11%closeCalle del Prado, 18, Madrid, 28014expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closePlaza de las Cortes, 7, Madrid, 28014expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 10%closeAvenida Alfonso XII, 14, Madrid, 28014expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 11%closeCuesta de Santo Domingo, 2, Madrid, 28013expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 15%closeZurbano 36, Madrid, 28010expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 9%closePrado, 2, Madrid, 28014expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 50%closeAlcala, 19, Madrid, 28014expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closePlaza de las Cortes, 10, Madrid, 28014expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 11%closeCava Baja, 14, Madrid, 28005expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closePaseo Castellana, 22, Madrid, 28046expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 10%closeMesonero Romanos, 13, Madrid, 28004expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
Spain's capital, Madrid, was the centre of the Spanish Empire and so boasts many cultural and historical sights such as the Palacio Real or Royal Palace. The city is located in the North East of the country and has a population of over 3 million. Like many Spanish cities tourist attractions are focused around key squares including the Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor and the Plaza de Colón. Madrid offers ample opportunity for shopping from exclusive designer boutiques in Salamanca to the Rastro flea market. Though there are bars, cafes and restaurants serving local tapas and international cuisine all over the city, a bustling nightlife can be found until the early hours in the famous Gran Via, the street that never sleeps. For a more traditional Spanish experience, Flamenco is performed daily in a number of venues.
Staying in Madrid
Madrid offers a vast selection of hotels to suit all budgets and on the whole prices are very reasonable. On opposite sides of the city, Retiro and Los Austrias are home to some of the city's most luxurious hotels. These are also to be found in the Salamanca area close to the designer boutiques. Further down the scale, more pocket friendly hotels are located in the Gran Via and Sol districts. Other options include the variety of hostales, similar to guest houses and aparthotels with their budget suites.
Getting around Madrid
Madrid's international airport, Madrid Barajas International Airport (MAD) is just a few miles outside the city. From here the Express Bus Service or the Metro are convenient ways to reach the centre. Once there, Madrid's highly respected Metro system is the best way to get around and supporting this is the city's extensive bus network. There are also taxis available to flag down but be aware that you might need to grab that phrasebook!