Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 1,529 hotels in Marrakech:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Guest rating – high to low
- Booking.com sold outLateRooms sold outAmoma.com sold outAgoda sold outExpedia.co.uk sold out
Loading…close227 Derb Jdid, Bab Doukalla, Marrakech, 40000expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 10%closeRue Haroun Errachid, Marrakech, 40000expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 17%close29 Derb Bouelilou, Marrakech, 40000expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeRue Haroun Errachid - Quartier Hivernage, Marrakech, 40 000expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Booking.com sold outExpedia.co.uk sold outAmoma.com sold outHotels.com sold outVenere.com sold out
Loading…close10 Bis Derb Chérif, Marrakech, 40000expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 44%closeRue Des Temples, Marrakech, 40000expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 10%close89 Angle Av Mohamed V & Bd Zerktouni, Marrakech, 40000expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 70%closeDjebel Alakhdar - Bab Doukkala, Marrakech, 40 000expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Tablet sold outBooking.com sold outVenere.com sold outHotels.com sold outSee dealcloseQuartier Bab Doukkala Derb Arset Aouzel n°72 , Marrakech, 40000expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 21%close8, Derb Myara, Sidi Ben Slimane, Marrakech, 40000expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
Situated at the foot of the Atlas Mountains, the lush oasis of Marrakech is Morocco's third largest city. Located in North Africa between the Atlantic Ocean and the Sahara Desert, Marrakech is known as the red city. Marrakech is home to the historic Medina, an Aladdin's cave of shops where you will find Morocco's largest souk. At the heart of the Medina lies the world- famous Djemma el Fna. This vibrant market square comes alive at dusk with its acrobats, jugglers and snake-charmers. Sip a glass of mint tea, or sample Moroccan delicacies in one of the restaurants or cafes surrounding the square. For those in search of culture, Marrakech has a wealth of museums, mosques and palaces. The Saadian Tombs is worth a visit with its colourful mosaics and elaborate carvings. With its blend of French and Arabic culture, exotic sights and smells and vibrant nightlife, Marrakech has something to offer visitors both young and old.
Staying in Marrakech
Those searching for accommodation will be spoilt for choice in Marrakech. The 'old city', boasts more boutique hotels than possibly anywhere else in the world. There are countless riads, offering stylish lodgings in traditional Moroccan surroundings. For the more price-conscious traveller there are budget options to found in the city centre. Golfers are also well-catered for with many hotels located in close proximity to the city's fine golf courses.
Getting around Marrakech
There are direct flights to Marrakech from most European and Asian cities. However, visitors from North America or Canada will need to change at Casablanca or fly via another European city. There are plenty of taxis to and from the airport with some of the larger hotels offering free transfers.