Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 194 hotels in Melbourne:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Guest rating – high to low
- Save 20%close25 Collins Street, Melbourne, 3000expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 27%close205 Collins Street, Melbourne, 3000expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 24%close270 Collins Street, Melbourne, 3000expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 9%close1 Southgate Avenue, Melbourne, 3006expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 11%close1 Parliament Square, Off Parliament Place, Melbourne, 3002expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 17%close321 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, 3000expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeSouthgate Avenue, Melbourne, 3000expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close123 Collins Street, Melbourne, 3000expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 24%close195 Swanston Street, Melbourne, 3000expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 10%close11-17 Cohen Place, Melbourne, 3000expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
Melbourne in the South East of Australia is in the state of Victoria and, like most Australian towns lies on the coast. It is known for its elegant Victorian buildings and vibrant and relaxed culture. Visitors to the city can explore world class shopping as well as countless cultural diversions including museums, theatres and art galleries. The tallest building south of the equator, the Eureka Tower provides stunning views of the cityscape. There is plenty of green space to enjoy and very notably, fans of the famous soap, Neighbours, can make a visit to the set and pace the pavements that well-loved characters have trodden before. Animal lovers can enjoy the wildlife on nearby Phillip Island with its unique penguin antics and the Grampians National Park with all its beauty.
Staying in Melbourne
Accommodation is available in Melbourne to suit a variety of budgets. The City Centre is home to the full range of price points when it comes to hotels and most of the high end options including five star chains and unique boutiques are to be found here within easy reach of the main attractions. A wider choice of mid-range hotels can be found in the suburbs and the seaside area of St Kilda is best known its pocket friendly accommodations.
Getting around Melbourne
Most international flights will arrive in Melbourne Airport (MEL) and a frequent bus shuttle services takes visitors on the 22km journey to the city centre. Once in Melbourne, yellow taxis are plentiful but the public transport service too is useful. The iconic tram system covers most of the city centre and this is supported by a bus and rail network.