Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 387 hotels in Miami:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Guest rating – high to low
- Save 33%close485 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Tablet sold outBooking.com sold outAmoma.com sold outExpedia.co.uk sold outHotels.com sold out
Loading…close270 Biscayne Boulevard Way, Miami, FL 33131expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 27%close255 Biscayne Boulevard Way, Miami, FL 33131expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Booking.com sold outAmoma.com sold outHotels.com sold outExpedia.co.uk sold outAgoda sold out
Loading…close50 Southwest 12th Street, Miami, FL 33130expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close255 Biscayne Boulevard Way, Miami, FL 33131expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close1435 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 25%close1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Booking.com sold outAgoda sold outExpedia.co.uk sold outHotels.com sold outSee dealclose1601 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33132expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Booking.com sold outAmoma.com sold outHotels.com sold outExpedia.co.uk sold outVenere.com sold out
Loading…close200 Southeast Second Avenue, Miami, FL 33131expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close500 Brickell Key Dr, Miami, 33131expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
Miami is one of the world's top holiday spots, with a trendy reputation that precedes it. The beachside city, located on the southeast coastline of Florida, began life in the late 1800s, coming to prosperity during the 1920s. As a result, Miami is dotted with beautiful examples of Art Deco architecture, with over 800 classic buildings dating from the 1920s to the 1940s. The city is also home to a number of other cultural attractions; as well as museums and art galleries. It is a centre for the performing arts with an array of theatres, opera houses and performers. However, what Miami is most famous for is its beaches. The celebrated South Beach, the 'surf capital' of Miami, is a hotspot for surfers and hipsters alike, creating a fantastic atmosphere along the golden sands of the sea front.
Staying in Miami
For those looking for familiarity and reliability, all the major hotel chains are well represented in Miami, from the budget friendly to the luxurious. To the north and south of the South Beach area are a number of upmarket high rise hotels offering space right in the heart of the action. Those looking for a more personal touch, meanwhile, would do well booking into one of the uniquely designed boutique hotels for which Miami is renowned.
Getting around Miami
Miami International Airport is one of the world's busiest, with flights and visitors arriving from all over the world. Once arrived, travel by car is the most convenient way to get around the city, though Miami also has the most diverse public transport system in Florida. Its bus and metrorail systems allow access to every corner of the vast city.