Sun 05 Jan 2014 – Mon 06 Jan 2014 (1 night)
Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 546 hotels in Milan:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- User rating – high to low
- 15% offcloseVia San Tomaso 6, Milanexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 13% offcloseVia Silvio Pellico 8, Milanexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeP.za Fontana 3, Milanexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closevia Mazzini, 4, Milanoexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close9 Corso Europa, Milanexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 25% offcloseLargo Augusto, 10, Milanexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeVia Flavio Baracchini 12, Milanoexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeVia San Raffaele, 6, Milanexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 5% offclose21 Via Fatebenefratelli, Milanexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeVia Cusani, 13, Milanoexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeVia Ulrico Hoepli 6, Milanexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeCorso Matteotti 4-6, Milanexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 24% offcloseVia Senato, 5, Milanoexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 23% offcloseVia Tommaso Grossi 1, Milanexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeVia Manzoni 31, Milanexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 9% offcloseVia Dell'Orso 7, Milanoexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 10% offcloseVia Manzoni, 29, Milanexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeVia Privata Fratelli Gabba 7/b, Milanoexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 9% offcloseVia Conca Del Naviglio, 20, Milanoexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeVia Gesù 6/8, Milanoexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
Milan is one of Italy's most important cities. Whilst parts of it were destroyed during the Second World War much of its heritage remains and it has reinvented itself as a cosmopolitan centre with a culture that celebrates fashion, shopping, football and entertainment. There are also plenty of modern and historical sites to see, making the city popular with tourists. These include the renowned La Scala Opera House, gothic Duomo cathedral, modernist Pirelli Tower and glamorous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele shopping gallery, with something for all tastes. Art lovers will find plenty to appeal in the number of excellent galleries and museums found here such as those located in the Sforzesco Castle and the Galleria d'Arte Moderna. Shoppers too will be in their element with many high end flagship stores located in the city as well as more affordable shopping centres and areas.
Staying in Milan
Visitors have a wide choice of accommodation in the city. There are a number of budget hotels, particularly in the vicinity of Milan Central Station, as well as many mid-range establishments throughout. Those looking for some indulgence and luxury will find accommodation ranging from charming boutiques to modern establishments with excellent service. If you are visiting at the time of the spring and autumn fashion fairs it is a good idea to book early.
Getting around Milan
Milan has two main airports, Linate and Malpensa. A number of budget airlines fly to Orio al Serio and Parma Airports which are 45km and 100km respectively. The city's Central Station has connections to much of Italy and a number of European cities. Once in the city, it is easy to use the public transport network to explore.