Sun 05 Jan 2014 – Mon 06 Jan 2014 (1 night)
Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 384 hotels in Munich:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- User rating – high to low
- 22% offcloseSophienstr. 28, Münchenexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 21% offcloseBayerstrasse 12, Munichexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 20% offcloseSenefelderstr. 9, Münchenexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeSchuetzenstr. 11, Munichexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 36% offcloseArnulfstr. 4, Munichexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 9% offcloseBayerstr. 47, Munichexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeGoethestr. 38, Münchenexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- LateRooms sold outExpedia.co.uk sold outHotels.com sold outVenere.com sold outSee all 3 dealscloseSchillerstraße 9, Munichexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 29% offclosePettenkoferstr. 3, Munichexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 6% offcloseArnulfstr. 35, Munichexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 13% offcloseKarlspl. 25, Münchenexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 32% offcloseGoethestrasse 7 , Munichexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 7% offcloseMarsstrasse 15, Munichexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 47% offclosePaul-Heyse-Str. 10, Münchenexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeViktualienmarkt 6Rindermarkt 2, Munichexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeMarsstrasse 6-10, Munichexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 9% offcloseTrogerstrasse 21, Munichexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 57% offcloseArnulfstr. 2, Münchenexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 28% offcloseMartin-Greif-Strasse 11, Munichexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 6% offcloseDachauer Strasse 13, Munichexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
As the capital of the German region of Bavaria, Munich is famous for its beer, particularly the annual Oktoberfest. However the city has a great deal more to offer with outstanding architecture and a tradition of fine museums and exhibitions to rival Berlin. Tourist attractions include the Olympic area from the 1972 games, the upscale shopping districts and historic churches of the city centre, Royal avenues, squares, palaces and castles and the buzzing nightlife of the Haidhausen area. Christmas markets are a quaint seasonal feature. The city manages to be simultaneously a source of historic treasures, art and culture as well as a modern, cosmopolitan centre of business with the strongest economy in the whole of Germany. The surrounding area benefits from proximity to the Alps and plenty of green, forested areas to please nature lovers.
Staying in Munich
The city's main train station area and the pedestrian zone around the Marienplatz offer high end hotels from the well-known chains, while smaller, boutique hotels can be found within a few hundred metres. As a very civilised city, many of Munich's best accommodations are centrally located, in peaceful areas with good transport hubs and excellent restaurants as part of its tradition of fine food.
Getting around Munich
The city can be reached through Munich International Airport from a huge number of intercontinental destinations. The S-Bahn train or airport bus will take you to the city centre in about 40 minutes. A comprehensive public transport system includes trams, buses, over and underground trains, all conveniently served by the same ticket system, while bicycles are popular local form of transport.