Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 358 hotels in New York:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Guest rating – high to low
- Save 27%close9 Crosby Street, New York, NY 10013expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 9%close27 Grand Street, New York, NY 10013expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close246 Spring Street, New York, NY 10013expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 9%close30 Kenmare Street, New York, NY 10012expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 30%close15 Gold Street, New York, NY 10038expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 31%close310 West Broadway, New York, NY 10013expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close181 Varick Street, New York, NY 10014expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close93 Bowery Street, New York, NY 10002expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 18%close2 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10013expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 25%close39 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10013expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
About New York
New York, on the East coast of the states, is the USA's most densely populated city and attracts over 40 million visitors every year. First settled in 1624, it's grown to be extremely influential in just about every field. Known by many nicknames from Gotham City to The Big Apple, it's world famous for many landmarks and attractions. The Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty and Times Square are among the attractions that are popular all year round and visitors also flock for the city's special events like the Macy's Thanksgiving parade, St. Patrick's day celebrations and winter ice skating in Central Park. New York has plenty to offer in the way of nature too. The Bronx zoo is one of the largest metropolitan zoos in the world, with around 4000 animals representing over 600 species. There's around 14 miles of public beaches and plenty of green spaces too.
Staying in New York
Whatever your budget and whichever part of the city interests you most there are hotels to match, from friendly small family run hotels to luxurious five star ones and thanks to the transport system, getting around is easy. Soho and the lower East side are the shopping and fashion areas and the district also contains China town and some lovely restaurants. The area around Central Park has many of the best museums, galleries and play parks and a good range of bars too. South of there Midtown is immediately recognisable from film sets, containing Times Square, Broadway and the Empire State Building.
Getting around New York
Getting to New York is easy by plane, with 3 main airports to choose from. Once you're there you'll benefit from the best public transport in the US, with a subway system that runs 24 hours a day, the famous yellow cabs, busses and the Staten Island Ferry.