Sun 05 Jan 2014 – Mon 06 Jan 2014 (1 night)
Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 89 hotels in Newcastle upon Tyne:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- User rating – high to low
- close2/8 Fenkel Street, Newcastleexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeGallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyneexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeThe Close Quayside, Newcastleexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeBottle Bank, Gateshead , Newcastle-upon-Tyneexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeNeville Street, Newcastleexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 20% offcloseHawks Road, Gatesheadexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeWaterloo Square St James Boulevard, Newcastleexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeBuxton Street, Newcastleexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeSouth Shore RoadGateshead Quays, Newcastle Gatesheadexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close15 Westgate Road, Newcastleexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 50% offcloseCastle Garth, Newcastleexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 7% offcloseScotswood Road, Newcastleexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close17 Carliol Square, Newcastleexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close48-52 Sandhill, Newcastleexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeClavering Place , Newcastle-upon-Tyneexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeNeville Street, Newcastle upon Tyneexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close2 10, Grey Street, Newcastle upon Tyneexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 24% offclose12-18 Dean Street, Newcastleexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeNewcastle QuaysideNewcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastleexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- See all 4 dealscloseNewbridge Street, Newcastleexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
About Newcastle upon Tyne
Situated in the North East of England, Newcastle upon Tyne is a port city with arguably the best nightlife in the UK. It is a city of art, music and sport from which visitors can easily see famous landmarks such as Hadrian's Wall or explore the beautiful Northumberland Coast. The city started life as a Roman Fort and rose to prominence during the Industrial Revolution. Although industry has declined over recent years the undefeatable Geordie spirit has led to the rise of Newcastle as a prominent cultural attraction in the 21st century. Today there is a wealth of beautiful architecture to discover and it is a centre for science and technology too. It is known as one of the trendiest cities in the UK and despite its population of nearly 1 million is one of the friendliest and most compact cities in the north.
Staying in Newcastle upon Tyne
Visitors to Newcastle upon Tyne will find that there is a wide range of different accommodation options to choose from. Budget travellers can make the most of the numerous guest houses and B&Bs that can be found throughout the city centre. If you are looking for a more luxurious getaway then there are some amazing boutique hotels here in the city too. You can get some fantastic deals on hotel rooms, especially if you book early and avoid the peak times of year for Newcastle tourism. There is a wide range of different hotels to suit every budget, many of which are conveniently located in the city centre to allow you to make the most of Newcastle's vibrant nightlife.
Getting around Newcastle upon Tyne
Newcastle upon Tyne is relatively easy to get around by car or public transport. It is also an incredibly cycle friendly city and you can hire a bicycle for the duration of your stay. There is also a bus and metro system that runs regular and reliable services throughout the city.