Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 51 hotels in Nottingham:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Guest rating – high to low
- close16 Fletcher Gate, Nottingham, NG1 2FSexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 29%close41 Maid Marian Way, Nottingham, NG1 6GDexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 15%closeStanley Place, Off Talbot Street, Nottingham, Nottingham, NG1 5GSexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 15%closeGeorge Street, Nottingham, NG1 3BPexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeWollaton Street, Nottingham, NG1 5FWexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 19%closeMilton Street, Nottingham, NG1 3PZexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 12%closeWollaton Street, Nottingham, NG1 5RHexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 18%closeSt James Street, Nottingham, NG1 6BNexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 10%closeWaterfront Plaza, Station Street, Nottingham, NG2 3BJexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close29-31 High Pavement, The Lace Market, Nottingham, NG1 1HEexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close5-7 Waverley Street, Nottingham, NG7 4HFexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 10%closeSt James's St, Nottingham, NG1 6FJexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeCastle Marina Park, Nottingham, NG7 1GXexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 11%close7 Chapel Quarter, Maid Marian Way, Nottingham, NG1 6JSexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 68%closeDerby Rd, Nottingham, NG1 5FTexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- LateRooms sold outAmoma.com sold outHotels.com sold outlastminute.com sold outSee dealcloseIce House, Belward St, City Court, Nottingham, NG1 1JZexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeStandard Hill, Park Row, Nottingham, NG1 6GNexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close2 North Road, The Park, Nottingham, NG7 1AGexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeThe Ropewalk, Nottingham, NG1 5DQexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close110 Mansfield Road, Nottingham, NG1 3HLexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
Think of Nottingham and many people instinctively think of Robin Hood. But the city is famous for much more than its links with the legendary outlaw. Once the base of the most famous British bicycle manufacturer of all time, Raleigh, it was also famed for its lace making. Now a city of over 300,000 people, it is renowned for its nightlife, shopping and sporting heritage. Its two well-regarded universities attract around 60,000 students to the city each year and Nottingham welcomes an annual average of 300,000 visitors. Although many are attracted by the Robin Hood legends and visit Sherwood Forest and Nottingham Castle, the city also boasts many other tourist attractions, such as Wollaton Park, the Lace Market and some interesting, ancient pubs.
Staying in Nottingham
As befits its status as a large city and tourist centre, Nottingham offers a wider range of accommodation options. It is well-served by numerous top end hotels, including international chains and also several new, well-regarded boutique hotels. Some of these are particularly interesting as they are housed in historic former warehouses and buildings originally used for lace making and are conveniently sited near the city centre. There are also many smaller, independent, family-owned hotels, guest houses and B&B's offering excellent personal service at economic rates, in and around the city centre.
Getting around Nottingham
Named Transport City of the Year in October 2012, Nottingham has one of the best transport systems of any city in the UK. It has a state-of-the-art tram system, linking Hucknall in the north and the Junction 26 of the M1, with two new lines, linking the southern and western suburbs, under construction. It also boasts the largest public bus network in the country and its excellent public transport network won it an award for the least car dependent English city in 2010. 20 miles from East Midlands airport, Nottingham is also well connected to other areas by road and rail.