Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 3,058 hotels in Paris:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Distance – near to far
- Guest rating – high to low
- 8, Boulevard Beaumarchais, Paris, 75011see all hotelsmoreclose
- 13, rue Saint Sulpice, Paris, 75006see all hotelsmoreclose
- 28 place des Vosges, Paris, 75003see all hotelsmoreclose
- 5, Rue Marivaux, Paris, 75002see all hotelsmoreclose
- 16 Rue Saint-Séverin, Paris, 75005see all hotelsmoreclose
- 7 Rue De L'hôtel Colbert, Paris, 75005see all hotelsmoreclose
- 33 Rue Cambon, Paris, 75001see all hotelsmoreclose
- 3 Rue Flatters, Paris, 75005see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 11%7/9 rue du Conservatoire, Paris, 75009see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 20%6-8 Rue Duphot, Paris, 75001see all hotelsmoreclose
- 20 rue Berthollet, Paris, 75005see all hotelsmoreclose
- 14 Rue Stanislas, Paris, 75006see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 9%53 Ter, Quai des Grands Augustins, Paris, 75006see all hotelsmoreclose
- Booking.com sold outVenere.com sold outTablet sold outSplendia sold outAMOMA.com sold out
Loading…13, rue des Beaux-Arts, Paris, 75006see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 8%13 Rue Jules Cesar, Paris, 75012see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 10%123, boulevard Sébastopol, Paris, 75002see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 21%10 Avenue D'Iéna, Paris, 75016see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 21%19 Rue Cujas, Paris, 75005see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 11%60 rue Richer, Paris, 75009see all hotelsmoreclose
Located in the north of France on the banks of the River Seine, Paris is known throughout the world as the city of love. The city dates back thousands of years and takes its name from the Parisii Tribe with lived in the area around 52BC. There is plenty to do and see in Paris, including a plethora of famous and historical sights such as The Eiffel Tower and The Louvre. It is also home to some of the world's top fashion designers including Christian Dior and Chanel. The city is divided into districts known as arrondissements. They are numbered from 1-20 and run counter clockwise from the centre of the city. There is something of interest to be found in each arrondissement but if you want to see the royal palaces of Versailles, you will need to take a short trip to the outskirts of the city.
Staying in Paris
Paris is one of the most well visited cities in the world and there is plenty of choice when it comes to accommodation. Most of the larger chain hotels will have English speaking staff. These will range from 5 star hotels complete with gyms and spas to budget hotels. There are also plenty of smaller independent hotels and B&B's. This world class city also boasts a number of particularly quaint Boutique hotels where each room is different, luxury and great service are key here. Even in the smaller hotels you are likely to find someone who will have a basic grasp of English but a good phrase book won't go amiss.
Getting around Paris
Travelling by car through the centre of Paris is not a good idea, it gets very congested and parking is almost impossible. If you are reasonably fit, hiring a bicycle is better or you can use the Metro which is very efficient. For general exploring however, on foot is best, Paris is very beautiful and walking through it can be a real pleasure.