Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 1,115 hotels in Prague:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Guest rating – high to low
- Save 23%closeU Obecniho Domu 3, Prague, 110 00expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeKralodvorska 4, Prague, 11000expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 10%closeTrziste 9, Prague, 118 00expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 11%closeKaroliny Svetle 34, Prague, 11000expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeJakubska 8, Prague, 110 00expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 6%closeCeletna 7 / 600, Entrance Stupartska 2, Prague, 110 00expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 14%closeHybernská 12, Prague, 110 00expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 10%closeValdstejnske namesti 8, Prague, 11800expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 11%closeTrziste 19, Prague, 11800expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 16%closePolitickych veznu 12/913, Prague, 110 00expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
The capital city of the Czech Republic, Prague has a rich history which is elegantly showcased among its stunning buildings and architecture. Key sites of interest include the famous Charles Bridge, bustling with artists, entertainers and craftsmen and the Prague Castle, the biggest of its kind on earth. The old town with its Astronomical Clock and the Jewish Quarter packed with venues of historical interest provide further diversions along with over ten museums covering every aspect of the country's history from music to the military and countless art galleries to explore too. This city so full of history and culture also now provides modern diversions and is famed for its nightlife and shopping malls.
Staying in Prague
Prague offers accommodation to suit all budgets and tastes from five star to pocket friendly budget options and, for the traveller looking for something really different there are even Boat-els, floating hotels. As with all cities to stay in the popular areas you will find the most luxurious of the hotels. In Prague the Old Town, Castle Area and New Town are some of the spots you can expect to find high end accommodation. Outside of the chain and five star hotels there are also ample privately owned hotels to suit every budget.
Getting around Prague
Most overseas visitors to Prague will arrive into Prague's International Airport (PRG) which is only thirty minutes outside the city. Getting to the centre is simple via the regular or the Airport Express bus service. Once in Prague, getting around is easy. The city's tram and metro service cover most areas and are very reasonably priced. Taxis are best booked via your hotel than on the street.