Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 182 hotels in Rio de Janeiro:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Distance – near to far
- Guest rating – high to low
- Rua Santa Cristina, 132, Rio de Janeiro, 20241-250see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 37%Rua Almirante Alexandrino, 660, Rio de Janeiro, 20241-260see all hotelsmoreclose
- Rua Almirante Alexandrino, 256, Rio de Janeiro, 20241-260see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 18%Rua Ferreira Viana, 81, Rio de Janeiro, 22210-040see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 18%Rua Marechal Camara, 300, Rio de Janeiro, 20020-080see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 17%Rua Senador Dantas, 14, Rio de Janeiro, 22170-700see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 9%Rua Joaquim Murtinho, 569, Rio de Janeiro, 20241-320see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 54%Rua Senador Dantas, 25, Rio de Janeiro, 20031-204see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 19%Praia do Flamengo, 20, Rio de Janeiro, 22210030see all hotelsmoreclose
- Rua Aprazivel, 28 Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro, 20241270see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 18%Avenida Presidente Vargas, 392, Rio de Janeiro, 22071-000 see all hotelsmoreclose
- Rua da Gloria, 46, Rio de Janeiro, 20241-180see all hotelsmoreclose
- Avenida Gomes Freire, 558, Apto 1113, Rio de Janeiro, 20231-015see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 9%Rua do Russel 374 Glória, Rio de Janeiro, 22210010see all hotelsmoreclose
- Rua Bento Lisboa 155, Flamengo, Rio de Janeiro, 22221-010see all hotelsmoreclose
- Rua Santo Amaro, 11 - Glória, Rio de Janeiro, 22211-230see all hotelsmoreclose
- Rua Ferreira Viana, 29, Rio de Janeiro, 22210-040see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 35%Rua Aurea, 80, Rio de Janeiro, 20240-210see all hotelsmoreclose
- Rua Correia Dutra, 31, Rio de Janeiro, 22210-050see all hotelsmoreclose
About Rio de Janeiro
The city of Rio de Janeiro lies on the Atlantic coast of Brazil and has a population of around 6 million. It was founded by the Portuguese in the 16th century and still has the largest Portuguese population outside of Lisbon. The influence of these early settlers is seen in the city's architecture, with buildings ranging from the 16th to 19th centuries blending with more modern structures. Rio is well known for its fabulous beaches, including Copacabana and Ipanema. The statue of Christ the Redeemer on Corcovado Mountain is probably the city's most famous sight and one of the new Seven Wonders of the World. If you're visiting Rio you can take a cable car ride up Sugarloaf Mountain or watch a football match at Maracana Stadium, one of the largest in the world.
Staying in Rio de Janeiro
Rio has a wide choice of accommodation for tourists. Some of the most popular and expensive hotels can be found by Copacabana and Ipanema beaches. However, there are some good quality and cheaper alternatives in the Flamengo and Catete areas. The busiest times to visit are during New Year and the Carnival period, when hotels book up well in advance. The Carnival is held before Lent and features elaborate parades and samba schools.
Getting around Rio de Janeiro
The main airport for the city is Galeao-Antonio Carlos Jobim International Airport, which provides domestic and international flights. Once you arrive the main form of public transport is the numerous bus routes, as well as two Metro lines. The city has the oldest working electric tramway in South America and you can catch a ferry across Guanabara Bay to Niterói.