Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 3,793 hotels in Rome:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Guest rating – high to low
- Save 11%closeVia Principe Amedeo 3, Rome, 00185expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeVia Nazionale 7, Rome, 00184expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeVia Di Porta Pinciana 14, Rome, 00187expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 12%closeVia Archimede 69, Rome, 00197expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 34%closeVia del Vantaggio 14, Rome, 00186expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 10%closeVia Veneto 50, Rome, 00187expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeVia V. Veneto 155, Rome, 00187expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 54%closeVia Della Croce 15 (Check-in at Via Mario dè Fiori, 37), Rome, 00187expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 14%closeVia Del Tritone 113, Rome, 00187expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeVia Del Gianicolo 3, Rome, 00165expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
Rome, often called the Eternal City, is the capital of Italy. It is most well known for the Vatican City, the Seven Hills, the city of the Roman Empire and its abundance of artwork and architectural wonders. For more than 2,500 years since it was first built, it has served as the centre of religion, culture and power. In terms of attractions, there is an almost endless amount to choose from. However, if you're short on time, we recommend a trip to the Coliseum, one of the city's greatest monuments. Just a few feet away you'll find the Arch of Constantine and the famous Forum is only a fifteen minute walk from this area. The Sistine Chapel is a must for art lovers.
Staying in Rome
Rome, being a hugely popular tourist destination, has a wealth of hotels and guesthouses. However, they are often booked up several months in advance and as such, if you want to choose from a wide selection of hotels and get a good rate, it's best to book as early as possible. B&Bs are good for those who are staying for just a few days and want a 'home away from home' atmosphere, whilst the hotels are excellent for those looking for modern, chic and well-priced accommodation.
Getting around Rome
There are two airports in Rome; Ciampino is mostly used by budget airlines, whilst Leonardo Da Vinci Airport is used by major airlines. In terms of getting around the city, a company called ATAC runs all of the city's public transport, including buses and trains.