Sun 05 Jan 2014 – Mon 06 Jan 2014 (1 night)
Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 2,873 hotels in Rome:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- User rating – high to low
- close3 Principe Amedeo Street , Romeexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close7 Nazionale Street , Romeexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeVia Di Porta Pinciana 14, Romeexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 41% offcloseVia Archimede, 69, Romeexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeVia Flavia 106, Romaexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close1 Toscana Street, Romeexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 10% offcloseVia Lombardia 47, Romeexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeVia Giovanni Amendola 57, Romaexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeVia Sistina 79, Romeexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 20% offclose39 Cicerone Street , Romeexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 14% offcloseVia Margutta 56, Romeexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeVia Vittorio Veneto 50, Romaexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 17% offclosePiazza Della Rotonda 69, Romeexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 10% offclose15 Di San Basilio Street , Romeexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeVia Emilia 22-24, Romeexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeLargo Febo, 2, Romaexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 8% offcloseVia Purificazione 4/Corner Piazza Barberini , Romeexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 5% offcloseVia Muzio Clementi 81, Romeexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 5% offcloseVia di Capo Le Case 14, Romeexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Booking.com sold outHotels.com sold outExpedia.co.uk sold outAgoda sold outSee all 2 dealsclose36/a Via degli Avignonesi , Romeexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
Rome, often called the Eternal City, is the capital of Italy. It is most well known for the Vatican City, the Seven Hills, the city of the Roman Empire and its abundance of artwork and architectural wonders. For more than 2,500 years since it was first built, it has served as the centre of religion, culture and power. In terms of attractions, there is an almost endless amount to choose from. However, if you're short on time, we recommend a trip to the Coliseum, one of the city's greatest monuments. Just a few feet away you'll find the Arch of Constantine and the famous Forum is only a fifteen minute walk from this area. The Sistine Chapel is a must for art lovers.
Staying in Rome
Rome, being a hugely popular tourist destination, has a wealth of hotels and guesthouses. However, they are often booked up several months in advance and as such, if you want to choose from a wide selection of hotels and get a good rate, it's best to book as early as possible. B&Bs are good for those who are staying for just a few days and want a 'home away from home' atmosphere, whilst the hotels are excellent for those looking for modern, chic and well-priced accommodation.
Getting around Rome
There are two airports in Rome; Ciampino is mostly used by budget airlines, whilst Leonardo Da Vinci Airport is used by major airlines. In terms of getting around the city, a company called ATAC runs all of the city's public transport, including buses and trains.