Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 4,011 hotels in Rome:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Distance – near to far
- Guest rating – high to low
- Save 12%Via Principe Amedeo 3, Rome, 00185see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 15%Via Nazionale 7, Rome, 00184see all hotelsmoreclose
- Via Di Porta Pinciana 14, Rome, 00187see all hotelsmoreclose
- Via Archimede 69, Rome, 00197see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 19%Via del Vantaggio 14, Rome, 00186see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 13%Via Veneto 50, Rome, 00187see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 32%Via V. Veneto 155, Rome, 00187see all hotelsmoreclose
- Via Del Gianicolo 3, Rome, 00165see all hotelsmoreclose
- Via Del Tritone 113, Rome, 00187see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 16%Via Flavia 106, Rome, 00187see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 31%Via Della Croce 15 (Check-in at Via Mario dè Fiori, 37), Rome, 00187see all hotelsmoreclose
- Via Lombardia 47, Rome, 00187see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 10%Via Toscana 1, Rome, 00187see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 6%Via di Capo le Case 60, Rome, 00187see all hotelsmoreclose
- Via di San Basilio 15, Rome, 00187see all hotelsmoreclose
- Largo Febo 2, Rome, 00186see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 10%Piazza Barberini 9, (entrance - Via della Purificazione 4), Rome, 00187see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 66%Via Di Ripetta 41, Rome, 00186see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 9%Via Margutta 56, Rome, 00187see all hotelsmoreclose
Rome, often called the Eternal City, is the capital of Italy. It is most well known for the Vatican City, the Seven Hills, the city of the Roman Empire and its abundance of artwork and architectural wonders. For more than 2,500 years since it was first built, it has served as the centre of religion, culture and power. In terms of attractions, there is an almost endless amount to choose from. However, if you're short on time, we recommend a trip to the Coliseum, one of the city's greatest monuments. Just a few feet away you'll find the Arch of Constantine and the famous Forum is only a fifteen minute walk from this area. The Sistine Chapel is a must for art lovers.
Staying in Rome
Rome, being a hugely popular tourist destination, has a wealth of hotels and guesthouses. However, they are often booked up several months in advance and as such, if you want to choose from a wide selection of hotels and get a good rate, it's best to book as early as possible. B&Bs are good for those who are staying for just a few days and want a 'home away from home' atmosphere, whilst the hotels are excellent for those looking for modern, chic and well-priced accommodation.
Getting around Rome
There are two airports in Rome; Ciampino is mostly used by budget airlines, whilst Leonardo Da Vinci Airport is used by major airlines. In terms of getting around the city, a company called ATAC runs all of the city's public transport, including buses and trains.