Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 308 hotels in San Francisco:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Guest rating – high to low
- Save 15%close340 Stockton Street, San Francisco, CA 94108expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close501 Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94102expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close480 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA 94108expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close757 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94103expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 12%close950 Mason Street, San Francisco, CA 94108expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close55 5th Street, San Francisco, CA 94103expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close495 Geary Street, San Francisco, CA 94102expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close222 Sansome Street, San Francisco, CA 94104expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 19%close1625 Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94115expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 7%close440 Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94102expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
About San Francisco
San Francisco, in Northern California, is an iconic city, instantly recognisable even to those who have never been there. Despite being a populous city, San Francisco is pleasantly easy to navigate and all attractions are readily accessible. The Golden Gate Bridge, perhaps its most famous landmark, is a must see for every visitor. Other top attractions include the former Alcatraz prison, found in San Francisco Bay and Fisherman's Wharf, location of the famous Pier 39 shopping precinct that overlooks the bay. San Francisco is equally famous for its alternative cultural scene and distinct neighbourhoods. This ranges from the vibrant Castro District to Japan-town, from nightlife to museums.
Staying in San Francisco
Like any top city, San Francisco offers visitors a range of accommodation options from which to choose. If you've already planned what to do, finding an area to stay in that best suits your itinerary is easy. In particular, if you want to see the city sites, the best option is to stay central, where many large hotels, ranging from budget to five star can be found. The most popular districts are Union Square, for it's shopping & restaurants and Fisherman's Wharf for it's historical waterfront.
Getting around San Francisco
San Francisco's most famous form of transport may be its cable car, but this is far from the only way to get around the hilly city. Following arrival into town either by rail or via San Francisco's International Airport, the city's narrow streets are best navigated by public transport, which is seen as the best on the West Coast. With buses, trams and ferries tourists can easily access all areas of the city.