Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 1,022 hotels in Shanghai:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Distance – near to far
- Guest rating – high to low
- Save 38%1 Changde Road, Shanghai, 200040see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 20%99 Madang Road, Shanghai, 200021see all hotelsmoreclose
- 380 South Huang Pi Road, Shanghai, 200021see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 12%No 740 Hankou Road, Shanghai, 200001see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 37%no.88, Songshan Road, Shanghai, 200021see all hotelsmoreclose
- 1376 Nanjing Xi Road., Shanghai, 200040see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 37%No.45 Fenyang Road, Shanghai, 210008see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 20%No 32 The Bund, Shanghai, 200002see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 9%No.931 West Nanjing Road, Shanghai, 200041see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 11%399 Nan Jing West Road, Shanghai, 200003see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 25%1 Yuyuan Road, Shanghai, 200040see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 41%123 South Xizang Road, Shanghai, 200021see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 32%1 Jinling East Road, Shanghai, 200002see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 11%No 88 Henan Central Road, Shanghai, 200002see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 9%No. 2 Zhong Shan Dong Yi Road, Shanghai, 200002see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 60%No.5-7 Shan Xi South Road, Shanghai, 200020see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 24%59 Maoming Road South., Shanghai, 200020see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 19%No 282, Huaihai Road Central, Shanghai, 200021see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 15%20 Nanjing Road East, Shanghai, 200002see all hotelsmoreclose
Shanghai is the largest city in the world, with a population of over 23 million inhabitants. The city is located in the middle of China's east coast at the mouth of the mighty Yangtze River. Shanghai is a booming tourist destination, famous for its many historical landmarks such as The City God Temple, The Bund and Yuyuan Garden. The impressive Lujiazui skyline is widely regarded as one of the most breathtaking views in the world. Shanghai is often described as a "showpiece" city, representative of China's successful economy. The city is home to many important museums, including The Shanghai Museum of Art and History which houses one of the most extensive collections of Chinese artefacts in the world. Shanghai is also well known for its many parks and green spaces such as Dongping National Forest Park which covers an area of 3.55 km².
Staying in Shanghai
Shanghai is a huge city and has a range of accommodation to match. There are many boutique, four and five star hotels and even more mid-range options. An increasing number of serviced apartments are also entering the market. Many hotels offer meeting facilities. Prices tend to increase with proximity to the centre of the city but it is well worth paying a premium to be closer to the many attractions of this unique destination.
Getting around Shanghai
Shanghai is home to a comprehensive public transport system, largely based on buses, metros and taxis. Payment for all of these can be made using a Shanghai Public Transportation Card. The city is well-connected to China's expressway road system and also has four main railway stations. Shanghai also boasts two of the world's busiest airports.