Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 37 hotels in Sheffield:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Guest rating – high to low
- Save 15%closeBramall Lane, Sheffield, S2 4SUexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 12%close2 Furnival Road, Sheffield, S4 7YAexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 15%close119 Norfolk Street, Sheffield, S1 2JEexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close50 Arundel Gate, Sheffield, S1 2PRexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 16%closeBlonk St, Sheffield, S1 2AUexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeShude Hill, Sheffield, S1 2ARexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeKenwood Road, Sheffield, S7 1NQexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close119 Eyre Street, Sheffield, S1 4QWexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeBlonk Street, Sheffield, S1 2ABexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- LateRooms sold outAmoma.com sold outExpedia.co.uk sold outlastminute.com sold outSee all 3 dealsclose2 Leopold Street, Leopold Square, Sheffield, S1 2GZexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
The city of Sheffield is located in South Yorkshire. It is named after the River Sheaf, which passes through it. The area has been inhabited for thousands of years and there is evidence that the Brigante tribe made their home in the part of Sheffield that is now known as Creswell Crags. Sheffield Castle was built in the city just after the Norman Conquest. More recently, Sheffield has become famous for its vibrant nightlife, historic architecture and beautiful scenery. It is a city that has something to offer everyone. History enthusiasts will enjoy visiting the Kelham Island Museum, which is home to Europe's largest working 12,000hp steam engine. Nature lovers can explore the Botanical Gardens, where there are 19 acres filled with plants from all over the world. Other popular attractions include the Millennium Gallery and Medowhall's expansive shopping mall, which is full of high-street stores, boutiques and champagne bars.
Staying in Sheffield
Visitors to Sheffield have a range of accommodation options, including quaint bed and breakfasts on the outskirts of the city, to the more luxurious offerings of a four-star hotel in the heart of this Yorkshire city. Whether you're visiting for the shopping & nightlife, a business trip or for the more relaxed chance to explore the greenspaces, the accommodation on offer here hits the mark.
Getting around Sheffield
Sheffield is located close to Barnsley and Doncaster and is easy to reach by road and by train. The city is well served by public transport and visitors can use the Stagecoach Supertram network to travel around. The yellow route heads towards the Meadowhall shopping mall, while the blue route serves the suburbs, including Norfolk Heritage Park and Rivelin Valley.