Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 268 hotels in Singapore:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Guest rating – high to low
- close80 Collyer Quay, Singapore, 049326expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 19%close80 Bras Basah Road, Singapore, 189560 expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close1 Fullerton Square, Singapore, 049178expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 13%close41 Seah Street, Singapore, 188396expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 15%close2 Stamford Road, Singapore, 178882expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 22%close20 Merchant Road, Singapore, 058281expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- close10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore, 018956expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 25%close1 Beach Road, Singapore, 189673expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeNo. 2 Finlayson Green, Singapore, 049247expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 14%close33 Erskine Road, Singapore, 069333expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 12%close7 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square, Singapore, 039595expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 12%close3 Upper Pickering Street , Singapore, 058289expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Booking.com sold outAgoda sold outHotels.com sold outExpedia.co.uk sold outSee dealclose7 Raffles Avenue, Singapore, 039799expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 27%close76 Telok Ayer Street, Singapore, 048464expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 16%close76 Bras Basah Road, Singapore, 189558expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 17%close6 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square, Singapore, 039594expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 9%close31-37, Bukit Pasoh Road, Singapore, 089845expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 34%close9 Bras Basah Road, Singapore, 189559expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 7%close390 Victoria Street, Singapore, 188061expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 49%close5 Coleman Street, Singapore, 179805expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
Singapore is a cluster of islands in South-East Asia forming an independent city state known throughout the world for its affluence. A thriving port and commercial centre, the country was named 'Singapura' or 'Lion city' by Sang Nila Utama who named the city he founded after a wild lion he saw in the vicinity, although the animal he believed to be a lion was probably a tiger. Renowned throughout the world for excellent shopping and exotic food, Singapore boasts a tropical rainforest climate, fabulous scenery and spectacular green spaces. Although the city is home to over five million inhabitants, developers have worked hard to develop parks and nature reserves that create a restful haven. The Botanical Gardens, Singapore Zoo and nearby Bukit Timah Nature Reserve are popular tourist destinations along with Jurong Bird Park. Orchard Road is the main place to head for excellent shopping malls while just to the east is the old colonial area rich in history and associated museums.
Staying in Singapore
The city of Singapore specialises in luxurious high-end hotels offering unrivalled service and spectacular views. The most expensive hotels are based around the Marina and Riverside areas and at peak times or during major international events they can often be fully booked. However, attractive discounts can be sourced during off-peak times. Mid-range hotels tend to be based to the west of the Singapore River and are often colonial in style. A new breed of boutique hotel is also becoming more prevalent, particularly around the Chinatown area of the city offering more affordable accommodation.
Getting around Singapore
Singapore is one of the main airports in South Eastern Asia meaning that most visitors arrive by air. However, there are two road links with mainland Malaysia offering road and rail access to the country and some visitors arrive by ferry. There are excellent local transport services by rail, bus and taxi and much of the city is easily accessible on foot.