Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 282 hotels in Singapore:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Distance – near to far
- Guest rating – high to low
- 80 Collyer Quay, Singapore, 049326see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 30%80 Bras Basah Road, Singapore, 189560 see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 14%1 Fullerton Square, Singapore, 049178see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 13%41 Seah Street, Singapore, 188396see all hotelsmoreclose
- 10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore, 018956see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 42%2 Stamford Road, Singapore, 178882see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 9%1 Beach Road, Singapore, 189673see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 36%20 Merchant Road, Singapore, 058281see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 7%No. 2 Finlayson Green, Singapore, 049247see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 12%7 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square, Singapore, 039595see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 12%3 Upper Pickering Street , Singapore, 058289see all hotelsmoreclose
- Two Temasek Boulevard, Singapore, 038982see all hotelsmoreclose
- 5 Raffles Avenue, Marina Square, Singapore, 039797see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 22%33 Erskine Road, Singapore, 069333see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 7%6 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square, Singapore, 039594see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 20%31-37, Bukit Pasoh Road, Singapore, 089845see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 39%76 Bras Basah Road, Singapore, 189558see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 9%76 Telok Ayer Street, Singapore, 048464see all hotelsmoreclose
- 80 Middle Road, Singapore, 188966see all hotelsmoreclose
Singapore is a cluster of islands in South-East Asia forming an independent city state known throughout the world for its affluence. A thriving port and commercial centre, the country was named 'Singapura' or 'Lion city' by Sang Nila Utama who named the city he founded after a wild lion he saw in the vicinity, although the animal he believed to be a lion was probably a tiger. Renowned throughout the world for excellent shopping and exotic food, Singapore boasts a tropical rainforest climate, fabulous scenery and spectacular green spaces. Although the city is home to over five million inhabitants, developers have worked hard to develop parks and nature reserves that create a restful haven. The Botanical Gardens, Singapore Zoo and nearby Bukit Timah Nature Reserve are popular tourist destinations along with Jurong Bird Park. Orchard Road is the main place to head for excellent shopping malls while just to the east is the old colonial area rich in history and associated museums.
Staying in Singapore
The city of Singapore specialises in luxurious high-end hotels offering unrivalled service and spectacular views. The most expensive hotels are based around the Marina and Riverside areas and at peak times or during major international events they can often be fully booked. However, attractive discounts can be sourced during off-peak times. Mid-range hotels tend to be based to the west of the Singapore River and are often colonial in style. A new breed of boutique hotel is also becoming more prevalent, particularly around the Chinatown area of the city offering more affordable accommodation.
Getting around Singapore
Singapore is one of the main airports in South Eastern Asia meaning that most visitors arrive by air. However, there are two road links with mainland Malaysia offering road and rail access to the country and some visitors arrive by ferry. There are excellent local transport services by rail, bus and taxi and much of the city is easily accessible on foot.