Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 211 hotels in Stockholm:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Distance – near to far
- Guest rating – high to low
- Save 16%Birger Jarlsgatan 24, Stockholm, 114 34see all hotelsmoreclose
- Tegelbacken 6, P.O. BOX 195, Stockholm, 10123see all hotelsmoreclose
- Lilla Nygatan 5, Stockholm, 11128see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 41%Nybrokajen 9, Stockholm, 10327see all hotelsmoreclose
- Näckströmsgatan 8, Stockholm, 111 47see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 11%Norrmalmstorg 2-4, Stockholm, 111 86see all hotelsmoreclose
- Södra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm, 10327see all hotelsmoreclose
- Nils Ericsons Plan 4, Stockholm, 11164see all hotelsmoreclose
- Storkyrkobrinken 5, Stockholm, 11128see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 11%Bryggargatan 12, Stockholm, 11121see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 12%Vasaplan 7, Stockholm, 101 37see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 11%Tegnerlunden 8, Stockholm, 11359see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 6%Lilla Nygatan 25, Stockholm, 111 28see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 28%Tulegatan 8, Stockholm, 104 32see all hotelsmoreclose
- Skeppsbron 12, Stockholm, 111 30see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 19%Guldgränd 8, Box 15270, Stockholm, 10465see all hotelsmoreclose
- Västerlånggatan 22, Stockholm, 11129see all hotelsmoreclose
- Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm, 11440see all hotelsmoreclose
- Mariatorget 3, Stockholm, 118 91see all hotelsmoreclose
The city of Stockholm straddles a group of 14 islands on the south-east coast of Sweden. With the highest population in Scandinavia the city is the capital of Sweden and renowned for its beautiful architecture and areas of green space set amongst unpolluted waters. The city is often referred to as 'The Venice of the North'. Culturally diverse, the people are famed for their friendliness and the restaurants, cafes and boutique shops are considered second to none. The city plays host to well over 100 museums and art galleries attracting huge numbers of tourists. Gamla Stan, the old city, is laid out along mediaeval lines complete with cobbled streets and contrasts with the more modern buildings that have sprung up around it. An archipelago of islands that lie just south of the city are a popular tourist destination offering opportunities for outdoor pursuits.
Staying in Stockholm
Hotels in Stockholm cater for all tastes and budgets. Gamla Stan, the old city boasts a number of unique and quirky establishments surrounded by jazz clubs and eclectic restaurants. Norrmalm is the designer shopping area so hotels in this part of the city tend to be upmarket. Sodermalm is brimming with cool, edgy hotels while families often favour Hagaparken which is home to the former royal buildings and an area of rolling parkland.
Getting around Stockholm
Stockholm Airport has superb transport links with the city via bus, rail and taxi. Once in the city visitors are impressed by the efficient public transport systems with buses, trains, subways and ferry services between the various islands all offering sensibly-priced, clean and efficient transport.