Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 272 hotels in Tokyo:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Guest rating – high to low
- closeChiyoda-ku Marunouchi 1-1-1, Tokyo, 100-0005expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 6%closeMinato-ku Higashi Shimbashi 1-7-1, Tokyo, 105-7227expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeChiyoda-ku Pacific Century Place Marunouchi 1-11-1 Marunouchi , Tokyo, 100-6277expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Tablet sold outAmoma.com sold outHotels.com sold outExpedia.co.uk sold outSee all 2 dealscloseChuo-ku Nihonbashi Muromachi 2-1-1 , Tokyo, 103-8328expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 70%closeChiyoda-ku Nagatacho 2-10-3 , Tokyo, 100-0014expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 30%closeMinato-ku, Shiba Koen 4-8-1 , Tokyo, 105-8563expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 42%closeChiyoda-ku Awajicho Kanda 1-7-5 , Tokyo, 101-0063expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeChuo-ku Ginza 8-13-1, Tokyo, 104-0061expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 15%closeMinato-ku Shinbashi 1-2-6, Tokyo, 105-8621expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 39%closeChiyoda-ku, Kioi-Cho 4-1, Tokyo, 102-8578expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Booking.com sold outExpedia.co.uk sold outHotels.com sold outAgoda sold outSee dealcloseChuo-ku Ginza 2-9-4 , Tokyo, 104-0061expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Booking.com sold outHotels.com sold outExpedia.co.uk sold outAgoda sold outSee dealcloseChiyoda-ku Ichiban-cho 23-1 , Tokyo, 102-0082expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 8%closeChuo-ku Nihonbashi Kakigaracho 2-1-1 , Tokyo, 103-8520expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 41%closeMinato-ku, Higashishinbashi 1-6-3, Tokyo, 105-8333expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 13%closeMinato-ku Akasaka 2-14-14 , Tokyo, 107-0052expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeChiyoda Yurakucho 1-2-1, Tokyo, 100-0006expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 5%closeChiyoda-ku Uchisaiwaicho 1-5-2, Tokyo, 100-0011expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeChiyoda-ku Kanda Sakumacho 1-6-5 , Tokyo, 101-0025expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 37%closeMinato-ku Roppongi 6-10-3 , Tokyo, 106-0032expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeMinato-ku, Higashi-Shinbashi 1-9-1, Tokyo, 105-7337expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
The capital of Japan, ultra-modern Tokyo is the largest city in the world, with a population of over 13 million. Established in 1943, the city is a dream destination for anyone with a love of technology, fashion or futuristic architecture and is the seat of Japan's government. The futuristic feel of the city is part of its appeal to visitors, while attractions such as the Imperial Palace also attract a crowd. Considered one of the best cities in the world for shopping, Tokyo is also a top destination for gourmands and offers seemingly endless opportunities to shop, drink and dine. There are also many excellent museums and cultural centres in Tokyo, while ornate temples and leafy gardens are further eye-catching attractions.
Staying in Tokyo
Accommodation options in Tokyo are as varied as they are abundant. The city has become famous for its capsule hotels - tiny city centre spaces where there is just enough room for a pull-down bed - but there is much more to the city's lodging scene than these no-frills options. From luxurious hotels and spas, many of which can be found in the affluent Ginza region of the city, to family-run guest houses offering a taste of traditional life in this Japanese metropolis, there are options here to suit all tastes and all pockets.
Getting around Tokyo
International flights to Tokyo land at Narita Airport, located around 65 kilometres from the city centre. Trains whisk newly-arrived passengers to destinations throughout the capital and public transport in the city is famously efficient - visitors can get around the city by the clean and speedy trains and metros, although note that things get very crowded during rush hour.