Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 510 hotels in Venice:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Guest rating – high to low
- Save 15%closeDorsoduro, 173, Venice, 30123expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 23%closeSan Marco 4596/A Corte Del Teatro Goldoni, Venice, 30124expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 6%closeSan Marco Mercerie 760, Venice, 30124expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 10%closeSanta Croce, 932, Venice, 30135expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Booking.com sold outExpedia.co.uk sold outHotels.com sold outVenere.com sold outSee all 2 dealscloseSan Polo 2902, Venice, 30125expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 32%closeSan Marco 1459, Venice, 30124expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 15%closeFondamenta Della Fenice 2557/A, Venice, 30124expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 10%close5866 - Campo Santa Maria Formosa, Venice, 30122expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 14%closeCampo Santa Sofia 4198/99 - Ca D'Oro, Venice, 30121expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeDorsoduro 724, Venice, 30123expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 15%closeSan Marco 1243, Venice, 30124expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 15%closeVia Dorsoduro 111, Venice, 30123expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 10%closeS. Marco 1413/D, Venice, 30124 expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeSan Marco 1332, Venice, 30124expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 15%close3824 Campo Sant'Angelo, Venice, 30124expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 9%close, Venice, 30100expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeFondamenta Dell'Osmarin Castello 4972, Venice, 30122expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 9%closeSan Marco 3878/b - 3488, Venice, 30124expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Save 9%closeCampo della Fava 5527, Venice, 30122expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeRiva degli Schiavoni 4196, Venice, 30122expand mapcloseclosemoreclose
Venice consists of a group of 118 small islands in the north east of Italy. They are connected by a series of canals and bridges and the whole area is a World Heritage Site. The city was first inhabited by the Veneti people in the 10th century BC and now has a population of around 60,000. Throughout history it has served as an important centre for the arts, music and architecture and is regarded as an extremely beautiful and romantic city. Many tourists flock to Venice to experience the gondolas and historic buildings. The main attractions include St Mark's Basilica, the Grand Canal and Piazza San Marco. If you're looking for the perfect Venetian experience, then have a meal at one of the many restaurants along the canal sides. The city is also the starting point for the Orient Express, which provides a service to both London and Paris.
Staying in Venice
The majority of hotels in the centre of Venice are luxury options. However, the area is well connected by public transport so if you look further out of the city you'll find a good choice of mid-range and budget hotels. Venice can be enjoyed throughout the year as it has cool winters and hot summers. It holds a number of international festivals, including the famous Venice Film Festival, which takes place at the end of August or in early September and the Venice Biennale, a contemporary art festival held every two years.
Getting around Venice
Venice has Europe's largest car-free area and the main form of public transport is by boat. There are excellent road and rail connections towards the north of the city but once inside Venice you can walk, crossing the canals by a series of bridges or ferries, or use the regular water buses.