Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 459 hotels in Venice:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- Distance – near to far
- Guest rating – high to low
- Save 20%Dorsoduro, 173, Venice, 30123see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 23%, Venice, 30100see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 16%San Marco 4596/A Corte Del Teatro Goldoni, Venice, 30124see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 11%San Marco Mercerie 760, Venice, 30124see all hotelsmoreclose
- Santa Croce 1358, Venice, 30135see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 17%San Marco 1459, Venice, 30124see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 9%San Polo 2902, Venice, 30125see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 18%Campo Santa Sofia 4198/99 - Ca D'Oro, Venice, 30121see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 26%Riva degli Schiavoni 4196, Venice, 30122see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 32%San Marco 1243, Venice, 30124see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 19%S. Marco 1413/D, Venice, 30124 see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 16%San Marco 3878/b - 3488, Venice, 30124see all hotelsmoreclose
- San Marco 1332, Venice, 30124see all hotelsmoreclose
- 3824 Campo Sant'Angelo, Venice, 30124see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 9%Campo della Fava 5527, Venice, 30122see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 6%Fondamenta Dell'Osmarin Castello 4972, Venice, 30122see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 14%Calle Della Malvasia 5492, Venice, 30122see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 18%Riva Degli Schiavoni 4149, Venice, 30122see all hotelsmoreclose
- Save 23%Dorsoduro, 2792, Venice, 30122see all hotelsmoreclose
Venice consists of a group of 118 small islands in the north east of Italy. They are connected by a series of canals and bridges and the whole area is a World Heritage Site. The city was first inhabited by the Veneti people in the 10th century BC and now has a population of around 60,000. Throughout history it has served as an important centre for the arts, music and architecture and is regarded as an extremely beautiful and romantic city. Many tourists flock to Venice to experience the gondolas and historic buildings. The main attractions include St Mark's Basilica, the Grand Canal and Piazza San Marco. If you're looking for the perfect Venetian experience, then have a meal at one of the many restaurants along the canal sides. The city is also the starting point for the Orient Express, which provides a service to both London and Paris.
Staying in Venice
The majority of hotels in the centre of Venice are luxury options. However, the area is well connected by public transport so if you look further out of the city you'll find a good choice of mid-range and budget hotels. Venice can be enjoyed throughout the year as it has cool winters and hot summers. It holds a number of international festivals, including the famous Venice Film Festival, which takes place at the end of August or in early September and the Venice Biennale, a contemporary art festival held every two years.
Getting around Venice
Venice has Europe's largest car-free area and the main form of public transport is by boat. There are excellent road and rail connections towards the north of the city but once inside Venice you can walk, crossing the canals by a series of bridges or ferries, or use the regular water buses.