Sun 05 Jan 2014 – Mon 06 Jan 2014 (1 night)
Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 779 hotels in Venice:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- User rating – high to low
- 16% offclose4173 Ruga Do Pozzi, Cannaregio , Veniceexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 16% offcloseSan Polo, 2902, Veniceexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeFondamenta della Fenice 2557 / A San Marco, Veniceexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 7% offcloseSan Marco Mercerie, 760, Veneziaexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeCalle Vallaresso San Marco 1332, Veniceexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 57% offcloseSestiere Di Santa Croce 2232, Veniceexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 10% offcloseS. Croce, 932 - Campo San Simeon, Veneziaexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 52% offcloseCorte Barbaro Cannaregio 4604, Veniceexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 14% offcloseGiudecca 810, Veneziaexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 9% offcloseSan Marco, 4596/A, VENICEexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 10% offcloseCampo Santa Sofia, 4198/99 Ca' D'Oro, Veniceexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeDorsoduro 2792, Veniceexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 14% offcloseSanta Croce 687 Fondamenta S. Simeon Piccolo, Veniceexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 26% offcloseDorsoduro, 173 , Veniceexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeSan Marco 2009, Veniceexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 76% offcloseF.ta S. Sebastiano - Dorsoduro, 2542, Veneziaexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- LateRooms sold outBooking.com sold outHotels.com sold outExpedia.co.uk sold outVenere.com sold out
Loading…closeSan Marco. Corte dell'Albero 3878/A, Veniceexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 11% offcloseSan Marco, 1857, Veneziaexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeSestiere Cannaregio 3210/a, Veniceexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeSestiere San Polo, Veniceexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
Venice consists of a group of 118 small islands in the north east of Italy. They are connected by a series of canals and bridges and the whole area is a World Heritage Site. The city was first inhabited by the Veneti people in the 10th century BC and now has a population of around 60,000. Throughout history it has served as an important centre for the arts, music and architecture and is regarded as an extremely beautiful and romantic city. Many tourists flock to Venice to experience the gondolas and historic buildings. The main attractions include St Mark's Basilica, the Grand Canal and Piazza San Marco. If you're looking for the perfect Venetian experience, then have a meal at one of the many restaurants along the canal sides. The city is also the starting point for the Orient Express, which provides a service to both London and Paris.
Staying in Venice
The majority of hotels in the centre of Venice are luxury options. However, the area is well connected by public transport so if you look further out of the city you'll find a good choice of mid-range and budget hotels. Venice can be enjoyed throughout the year as it has cool winters and hot summers. It holds a number of international festivals, including the famous Venice Film Festival, which takes place at the end of August or in early September and the Venice Biennale, a contemporary art festival held every two years.
Getting around Venice
Venice has Europe's largest car-free area and the main form of public transport is by boat. There are excellent road and rail connections towards the north of the city but once inside Venice you can walk, crossing the canals by a series of bridges or ferries, or use the regular water buses.