Sun 05 Jan 2014 – Mon 06 Jan 2014 (1 night)
Scanning hotel prices…
Best deals from 629 hotels in Vienna:
TopRank™ is the fastest way to find your ideal hotel. TopRank™ aggregates hotel popularity, price, customer reviews, location and hand-picked hotels from our travel experts to find you the best results for your criteria, every time.
You can also sort hotels by price, star rating or user rating.
- Price – low to high
- Price – high to low
- Star rating – high to low
- Star rating – low to high
- User rating – high to low
- 30% offcloseKaerntner Ring 1, Viennaexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 19% offclosePraterstrasse 1 , Viennaexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 6% offcloseHerrengasse 10, Viennaexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 17% offcloseSchottenring 5, Wienexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 27% offcloseKärntner Ring 16, Wienexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 29% offcloseKaerntner Ring 8, Viennaexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeKirchberggasse 6, Viennaexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 7% offcloseAuerspergstrasse 9, Viennaexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 35% offcloseKaerntner Ring 9, Viennaexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeWeihburggasse 3, Viennaexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 5% offcloseKärntnerstrasse 47, Viennaexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 22% offcloseSchottenring 24, Viennaexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 13% offcloseAm Stadtpark 1, Wienexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 29% offcloseOpernring 13, Wienexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeJosefsgasse 4-6, Wienexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeHerrengasse 12, Wienexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- 17% offcloseAspernbrückengasse 1, Wienexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeHollandstrasse 3, Viennaexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- Booking.com sold outHotels.com sold outExpedia.co.uk sold outAgoda sold outVenere.com sold out
Loading…closeSchottenring 11 , Viennaexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
- closeSchubertring 5-7, Viennaexpand mapcloseclosemoreclose
On the banks of the River Danube, Vienna - the 'city of music and culture' - is the capital city and one of nine federal provinces of Austria. Vienna was once known as Vindobona, an early Roman outpost. Famous people who have lived in Vienna include the great classical composers: Beethoven, Mozart, Johann Strauss and Schubert. With a population now of around 2 million people, Vienna attracts music and art lovers from all across the globe. The Vienna Boy's Choir and the Wiener Philharmoniker are just two of the modern day attractions and the Vienna Konservatorium is renowned by both students and lovers of music. The Museum of Fine Arts, Belvedere Palace and Europe's first alpine garden, with over 4000 diverse plants representing the alpine ecosystem, are amongst some of the many attractions.
Staying in Vienna
There is an abundance of hotels in and all around Vienna, from which to choose. Many of the high quality international chains are represented within the city along with a wide choice of boutique options. Vienna caters for the full range of visitors, whether you are visiting for business or pleasure.
Getting around Vienna
International travellers may arrive at Vienna Airport; once there, Vienna has a comprehensive public transport system - The Wiener Linien – which operates five underground lines. It has over 500 tramcars and almost as many buses available, so you can easily travel by bus or train in the city. Alternatively the Vienna City bike service is very popular with both residents and tourists, having over 1200 bikes available at low or no cost, located throughout the city at around 90 different pick-up points!